You're invited

Začať od začiatku

I straighten my posture and express a more serious face.

"There will be no need in dealing with this young one, she is with us. Please inform master Aro, Caius and Marcus when you return." I say.

They all notice that im serious now and they nod. "Of course, mistress. As much as we would love to stay, we have to leave, as well. I hope to see you soon, sis" janes says. I frown slightly at that.

"Oh. Well, I'll miss you too" I say as they all come to hug me goodbye. They also shake jaspers hand while jane hugs him whispering in his ear that he better take care of me.

"Goodbye. Send my love to the kings." I call out before they leave for Italy.

I turn around to my other family and sigh. "It was nice seeing them again" I say with a small frown on my face.

"Don't worry, Darlin'. We will see them soon enough." Jazz says. I look up at him and smile.

After we have all gathered the decapitated body parts and have thrown them into the fire, we head home.

Jaspers pov

The Major has just settled down and crept back into his cage. My mate will be punished now that we are home. Everyone has gone hunting, leaving my mate and myself alone. She shouldnt have done that to me, locking me out of her shield. She could have been hurt.

"Beau" I call out. I walk around the first floor of the house and she is no where to be seen. I take a deep breath in through my nose, closing my eyes.

I can smell her in the house, up in our bedroom.

When I open my eyes again I head straight up to our room. Once at the door I stop.

"Beau..... Dont hide from me. You need to be punished" I drawl out in my southern accent.

When I open the door my member goes straight into commando. Sitting there on our bed is my naked mate. Her legs are out in front of her, with her feet flat on our bed with her thighs and calves making a 90 degree angle at the joint. Her hands are placed between her legs crossing over one another. Her back is placed against the bed head, and her hair is out, messily yet sexily hanging loose.

She see's my erection and bites her lip in a seductive manner.

Looking into her eyes, I see a glint of mischief hidden behind all of her love and lust towards me.

I take slow steps towards her, although its achingly painful for me to not be touching her right now. As I'm walking to her she sits up and crawls to the end of the bed.

"Ya need ta punished my mate" I drawl with my southern accent. She nods her head and bites her lip again. I smirk at all the lust coming from her. I decided I should tease her a little.

I turn away from her and walk to the closest wall to me. My mate see's what im doing and she follows. Once I reach the wall I beckon her to me.

"Place both hands on the wall, Beau. My sure ya back is facin' me" I command. She obeys and does so. I move forward, stopping just behind her. My erection grows to its tallest, at the sight in front of me. Her ass is perfectly shaped, its like its callin' out ta me. 'Fuck me jasper, fuck me.....' It taunts. I growl inwardly as I raise my hand.

My arm and hand come down in a swing as I spank my mate, doing so caused beaus lust to sky rocket as she moaned.

I spank her again which made her giggle this time. "Something funny?" I growl playfully.

She moans again as I swing my arm down to smack her ass. As im about to do a fourth my little mate turns around and straddles my waist, pulling herself into me. She starts placing open mouth kisses along my jawline, down my neck and to my collarbone, before tracing them back up.

She places small light kisses on the corner of my lips, causing me to smile lightly, catching her lips in a passionate kiss.

I move us so that we are now laying back down on our bed, me on top. Her mouth moulds with mine hungrily as my tongue explores her sweet tasting mouth. She moans into my mouth as my erection starts pressing into her core. She starts lifting my top, while desperately trying press me as close to her as possible. Once my shirts off she starts with my pants, eager to get me as bare as she currently is. I help her with my pants, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my denim jeans. As I pull the rest of my pants down and throw them to the side, I hear beaus unnecessary breath pick up as she see's the size of my erection though my small left over clothing.

Next thing I know is my boxers are off and Im as naked as I was the day I was born. Beau was now straddling me ,kissing my lips with so much lust, passion, desire and love pouring out of her.

I turn us over so that her back was on the soft bed spread again, and without warning thrust my member inside of her. She gasps and digs her nails in my back. Her cries of pleasure and almost enough to make me cum right then and there. I held it back as I didn't want our love making to end already.

I hadnt realised that I had stopped my movements until I felt beau bucking her hips into mine, attempting to close the non-existent gap between us. I growled lowly into her ear as I sped up my actions, crashing my lips to hers.

We continued on like this for another five hours, claiming each other over and over.

We now lay bare on our bed, curled up in each others embrace, panting for our unneeded breath.

I was lightly tracing circles on beaus back, while she was tracing my scars.

"I love you" she whispers into my chest as she lays in my arms.

"I love you too, Darlin'." I reply, smiling.

Hmmmmm........vote, comment, fan/follow please.