t h i r t y - t w o

Start from the beginning

"Good, Ave's can we talk about something?"

"Oh gosh, we don't even have 24 hours together and we already have problems," she said nervously.

"No! Not even close!" I laughed, "I want to talk to you about something else," I said.

"Okay, what's up?"

"What do you think about moving to Cali with me? You can stay with Johnson and I, and Ash is practically moved in with Taylor already, and they're talking about her moving into Cali. So maybe you can too?" I said nervously because I didn't know what to expect.

"I've honestly been thinking about it, I've been wanting to go to Cali, and I could do my 4 years of college and see how it goes from there. I've applied to colleges in Cali and in Texas and to see where I get accepted."

"So you're actually considering moving to Cali?" I asked.

"Yeah, I actually am, of course I have to get in a college over there first, but I think it would be nice, plus I've always wanted to go to California."

"So you actually might move in with me," I said pretty excitedly.

"Yeah, I've had a year off of school already, and I think it's time I start since I don't really have anything going for me."

"Do you really want to go to college though?" I asked.

"If it were up to me, I'd open a dance studio, because that's honestly what I want to do, I love dancing and if I could share that with people that also love dance would be amazing."

"Why don't you open one then? Don't you have money saved up for college, you could use that money to do what you want."

"It wouldn't be easy, I'd have to get a crew to help me with dance classes and help pay for the place," she said looking up at me.

I looked down at her and kissed her forehead, "what if I help you out, you try to find your crew and we try to look for a place to have your dance studio, I'll help you pay for some of it if you need it and we'll see how it goes from there."

I really want to help Ave's out with this, I'm living my dream and I want her to live hers too, I don't want her to spend 4 years of her life doing something she doesn't want to do.

"I'll think about it, and I'll talk to my mom about it and see what she thinks in all of this."

"Well I hope you do it, because I can tell that you really want to do this. I want you to live your dreams just as much as I am. And who knows, maybe your dance studio will be a huge hit and your place would be the place everyone wants to go to."

"Maybe, thanks for caring Gilinsky," she smiled.

"I'll always care as long as your happy," I said and lightly kissed her lips smiling.

We stayed in bed talking about her moving to Cali with me, and hopefully moving when I leave back to Cali in two weeks.

We heard a knock on the door, and I looked at the clock to see that it was already 1 in the afternoon. I wasn't shocked, because time always flies with Ava.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we're kind of all hungry," Johnson said.

"Damn, it's 1! We can go grab a bite somewhere I mean it's practically lunch," Ava said as she got up from the bed.

"Alright, sounds good," Johnson said as he shut the door.

"Do we have to go?" I whined like a little kid.

"You can't tell me that you're not hungry Jack," Ava said putting her hands on her waist.

"Fineeeeee" I got out of bed and went through my suitcase as Ava went in the restroom to get ready.

Ava took a quick shower and I did too when she was done. I went out to the room with the towel wrapped around my waist and my hair still wet.

I saw Ava and she was wearing a lose navy shirt with leggings and navy vans, she wasn't wearing makeup which she doesn't need. She doesn't even have to try to look beautiful.

"Come on Jack, hurry up and change," she laughed.

"Nope." I pouted.

"Why not? Come on the guys and Ash are waiting for us," she said as she got up from the bed.

"I need something first," I mumbled.

"What do you need?" She asked as I walked over to her.

"A kiss duh," I said.

"You need to go put some clothes on Gilinsky," she laughed placing her hands on my chest.

"A quick one wouldn't hurt," I said holding her waist.

She smiled and got on her tippy toes and kissed me lightly. Our lips were in sync and I didn't want to pull away.

"Now go get changed Gilinsky," she mumbled against my lips.

I just held her waist tighter and brought her closer to me to kiss her a bit longer, that was until she pulled away. She kept her hands on my chest and looked up at me.

"Go change," she laughed.

"Fine," I whined as I let go of her and grabbed my clothes to change in the restroom.

I put on a plain white shirt and a black hoodie over with some jeans and black Vans.

"Let's go," I said as I got out of the restroom.

We walked out of her room I shut the door and Ava walked in front of me.

We walked downstairs to see Matt, Johnson, Ash, and some other guy around the kitchen table.

Johnson signaled me to go back upstairs and I looked at Ava and her eyes were full with anger. I didn't recognize the guy but Ava sure seemed like she did.

__________________