Chapter 11

**I thought the picture above was perfect**

There are many things in life I need, such as; I need a house so I'm free from my parents, I need a job to pay for my house, I need more chocolate because I ran out yesterday. Most of all the things I don't need; I don't need my parents to supply me with useless things such as three cars, I don't need false rumours going around by fake friends and mostly I don't need a guy to define me.

Two weeks have passed and I have heard nothing from Julian since the night I found him in the street passed out. Aly and I have been spent almost every day and night together since she found out about Julian and I. Not that I am complaining all I want to do is check up on him but I can't, Aly won't allow it. I see him in class because they refused to move me out of the class without a valid reason and I see him in the hall. I didn't want to bother the principal with it. Mainly because I like to still see him.

It wasn't until today when I finally talked to him. I was sitting in a bar all alone because Aly was out with her family. I had been there for an hour when Julian sat next to me.
He didn't say anything he ordered a drink and then he sat there for a while just looking at it. He asked, "why are you here Nevaeh?"

I let out a deep breath "my asshole of a boyfriend dumped me for no reason, I ran out of chocolate and alcohol so a bar is my next convenient thing."

Julian took a big gulp of scotch "maybe the asshole boyfriend had a good reason."

I nodded my head "yeah that posh bugger had a good reason I am a kid right?"

Julian shook his head "that was never the reason Veah."

I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear "then why Teach?"

Julian went to take another gulp when I grabbed the glass "because I would have taken away all of the things you were yet to experience."

I took a sip of his drink "no, you made me experience all the things I did."

Julian shook his head "no, you're meant to be attending high school parties, get drunk and hook up with some loser or god I don't know just not have a bad reputation when we come out."

I looked at him shocked for a moment "you heard my conversation with mum, did you dump me for your reputation or mine?"

Julian grabbed his drink " your Baby, I would have done anything to protect you."

"Oh really, you would have to see me doing the walk of shame after I hooked up with some guy from school? I would drive you crazy trying to think what guy was it that I fucked?" I asked with sarcasm seeping out of my lips.

I could see Julian was getting angry "no Nevaeh I would hate to know you had slept with a guy that wasn't me."

I nodded my head "I think you should sleep with me tonight?" I asked gently rubbing in between his thighs.

Julian grabbed my hand stopping it from moving "no Nevaeh because I am your teacher."

I nodded my head agreeing "I know that's why your nickname is Teach because you attempt to teach me."

Julian looked at me confused "attempt to teach you, I do teach you."

I shook my head "no you don't because half the time I am thinking about your naked body ravishing me and the other half is replaying in my head when you have ravished me naked."

Julian shook his head "Nevaeh we can never be like that again."

I started running him with my thumb "ok no relationship but the ravishing part." Julian shook his head "ok a relationship with no sex then I can be good."

Julian shook his head once again "No Nevaeh no relationship other than student and teacher."

I moved my hand away from his manhood "you suck Mr Romeo."

Julian nodded his head "I know baby."

Two hours had passed and both Julian and I were tipsy and we were in the middle of a pointless conversation when we were interrupted by a guy.
He introduced himself as Ryder, he also asked if I wanted to dance.

Julian snapped no but he then again asked if I wanted to dance. I slowly nodded my head "yeah I would love that Ryder, my name is Nevaeh."

Weren't even on the dance floor for ten minutes before me grinding my ass was too much for Julian and he ripped me away from Ryder. Julian dragged me outside to his car from there we drove in silence. When we reached his house I was quick out of that car. Julian grabbed my hand stopping me "were you trying to go make me angry?"

I shook my head "no I did it to have fun and to 'be a teenager' isn't that one of the reasons you dumped me."

Julian laughed shaking his head "so you did it to throw my words back in my face?"

I shrugged my shoulders yelling "yes and no!" Before I could say anymore Julian pulled me into his arms kissing me "you said we couldn't be anything more than student and teacher."

Julian pulled me in for another quick peck "a man can only have so much self-control."

I pulled Julian in for a longer, hungrier kiss "if anything was to happen tonight that would be the end of everything?"

I was pulled into Julian's arms "I don't know we would need to talk tomorrow."

I nodded my head gently kissing him. He carried me bridal style upstairs, Julian asked "where do you...want to?"

I moaned out "the bed please."

He gently laid me down kissing all over my neck and jaw not going near my mouth.
I ran one hand through his hair and I used the other one to open his shirt.

I flipped us over so I was on top I straddled his waist laying kisses on his chest.
Julian removed my dress and bra, sitting up he took my left nipple into his mouth.

I ran my hands through his hair, I moaned out "Julian please get inside me."

He nodded his head flipping me over pulling my knickers down slowly, kissing down my leg just above my knickers. He then kissed me once on the lips roughly grinding against me.

I then pulled down his briefs and kicked them off his legs.
I grinders my heat against him feeling his now fully erected manhood.

Julian moaned with me "I'm going to enter you now baby."

I nodded my head kissing him roughly "I'm all yours teach."

Julian slowly entered me thrusting in and out I soon got in rhythm with him. It wasn't long until I reached my peak followed by Julian coming. After we were gathering our breath I asked "is this our last time?"

Julian thought about it for a moment "I hope not because I love you and this and just everything about you."

I nodded my head "and to me, you are perfect in every way."