Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning wrapped tightly in Julian's arms. I was gently moved further back seeking warmth but instead I met morning wood. I turned around to face him, he looked so innocent in his sleep almost young. I kissed his cheek taking his arms off my hip getting out of bed. I was then about to open the door when I heard "I thought you were going to stay until I woke up?"

I gently shrugged my shoulders avoiding his gaze "you said that not me, I need to get ready for school, sir."

He got out of bed bringing me into his arms "stay." He asked sitting up to look at me, his eyes lazily gazing at me.

I shook my head asking "what, are you bipolar or PMSing? You keep playing it hot and and cold, you are playing a dangerous game Julian, I thought you wanted to only remain professional."

Julian held a blank face "I am sorry to make you feel that way Nevaeh" he claimed.

I shook my head in disbelief "do you Teach because you don't look it, just choose either hot or cold."
He took a step closer "and if I don't Miss James?" He teased, a huge grin taking over my face.

As I walked out of the house I yelled "you will find out Mr Romeo."

When I finally got to Julian's class I was done with the day I just wanted school to be over. It wasn't until the end of the period when he spoke up "okay class this weekend I have to request that you complete this sheet of homework on chapter five and six which you also have to read."

A chorus of yeah, dammit, okay and so not happening. Well, the 'so not happening' was coming from me, the bell signalled for lunch when I was asked to stay behind. Once everyone was out of the classroom Julian looked at the door preventing anyone from interrupting. He sat down in his chair leaving me watching his every move, finally, I knew what I needed to do to even the field.

I grabbed the apple sitting on top of his desk, I took a slow teasing bite. I slowly licked my lips clearing it of apple juice. I leaned down to his ear, running my hand up his leg stopping at his growing bulge gently rubbing it. I whispered, "Sir, I think you have a problem with your pants."

He grabbed my hand huskily replying "Miss James this isn't just my problem."

I laughed out unattractively "but Sir, my asshole of an English teacher gave me homework."

Running his thumb over my hand, he replied "I think he will make an exception this once."

I cocked an eyebrow faking innocence "but Mr Romeo you're my teacher nothing can happen."

He ran his hand up my arm, along my neck to my chin "Nevaeh cut the crap, you my sweetheart are no saint."

I sat down on his lap, running my fingers in his hair "but Julian things are different now, you weren't my teacher then."

Julian gently kisses my neck "but baby what about last night when we slept together?" He asked with lust deep in his eyes.

I shook my head "but Romeo that was a lapse in judgement, you see I was going through a lot and you were there and I was there, things happen."

He nodded in agreement "this is so hard, I want you so much but I need to stop. You are like an addiction."

I nodded my head "we are in the same boat Sir, I think we should stay away from each other which includes me moving out of your class."

He deeply exhaled "you don't need to go to that extent."

I shook my head "yes I do because being in your class or even in the same area it's too hard. Being around you and not being with you is too draining and I don't need that."

Julian just gave up, not saying anything else he unlocked the door walking away.
When home time came I was dreading going home, I knew mum and dad were going to be away but then I have to stay in that big home all alone. I went straight up to my room and fell asleep dreaming of a happy world with nice parents that cared, a world where I could be with Julian.