Chapter 5

*the fake blonde in the picture above*
It's been five weeks since Julian and I last were physically together. I thought things were great between us we have been having dates at his place and going out to the next town for dinner but I was wrong.

*flashback*
I stood in front of the bathroom with my full box of tampons in my hands I thought 'I'm late and I'm never late!' My parents what are they going to think? What are they going to say? They are sure to kick me out, I'm too young for this.

I decided to go and talk to Julian. I walked across the street and knocked on the door but he didn't answer. His car was parked in the driveway indicating he was home so I opened the door and walked in. No way was I prepared for what I walked in on. Julian was sat on the couch with his tongue down a blondes throat. I couldn't move, I was frozen in my place and completely speechless.

He finally pulled away for air I presume, that's when he saw me standing there.
I finally managed to talk "I thought I meant something to you, Julian, I guess I was wrong thanks for showing me before it was too late."

I ran off before he could say anything to me, I caught a glimpse of him before I left and he was frozen in his spot. The blonde was calling out to him with her arms on his shoulder gently squeezing.

After getting home I went straight to the kitchen to collect ice cream and chocolate then I headed up to my room. Twenty minutes of Julian knocking on my door I have had enough so I walked downstairs and yelled through the door "can't you take a hit and leave me the fuck alone!"

"Please open the door baby let me say my peace." He said continuing to knock on the door.

I unlocked the door but I didn't open it I left that to him. Once Julian was inside I asked holding my breath at the end "was she worth it?"

He grabbed my hands preventing me from walking away "it's not what you think, Lauren is my best friend we grew up together. One minute we were catching up and the next she was kissing me, I want you Nevaeh and only you."

I took a deep breath clearing my face of all the hurt I was feeling "and why didn't you pull away?"

I pulled out of his arms waiting for a response "I didn't expect it so I was taken back, she was only meant to be my best friend and then she just kissed me!"

I let out a painful laugh "did you kiss her back?" I asked.

He shook his head "no because she wasn't you, her lips weren't yours."
"
But for you to know you must have kissed her back!" I yelled out in frustration.

He yelled back with as much anger "no I didn't kiss her but I didn't pull away she had me in her grip, why were you even there Nevaeh?"

I pulled Julian into the lounge room so we could sit down. He sat on the couch and I sat in front of him on the coffee table "I came over today because I needed a favour."

He pulled me into his lap "what kind of favour Vaeh?"

I pulled him closer to my head was on his shoulder and I whispered in his ear "I needed you to go to the chemist so you could get me a pregnancy test, we weren't protected the last time."

He wrapped his arms around me gently pulling me to sit beside him "I thought you were on the pill?"

I shook my head "no I needed parent guardians consent and they were never at home to do so."

He placed his face in his hands "how late are you?" He asked concerned.

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration "five weeks or so."

He looked up to me "I have a friend who opened a clinic close by he can have a look if you want to know because I need to know."

I nodded my head "yeah I need to know as well."

After ten minutes of waiting Julian and I were seated inside a cold room waiting for his friend Ryan to come in. After an awkward bro hug exchanged by the two we told him I might be pregnant. He took a look at my file and then he glanced over to Julian "how far along do you think you are?" He asked.

I looked over to Julian "four to five weeks."

He nodded his head "we usually do an early ultrasound at six to seven weeks but you both look very anxious."

I nodded my head "please do it."

I laid down in the table covered in a sheet of thin, rough paper. I pulled up my shirt while he tucked paper into my pants protecting them from the clear gel. Julian grabbed my hand gently squeezing it, Ryan placed the machine on my stomach moving the cream around with the machine after ten minutes he turned off the machine. "Miss James I found no fetas in your stomach, next time you are sexually active you need to use a contraceptive."

I nodded my head "while we are here can you write me a prescription for the pill?"

He nodded his head "yep I will go and print one now while you clean up."
I took the paper towel from his hands I wiped down my tummy once I was done I threw it all in the bin. I stood up and I walked closer to Julian "are you happy now Teach you can be with bestie Barbie."

He grabbed my hands pulling me into his chest "bestie Barbie really? If you were pregnant I would have been happy, I would have been there by your side for it all."

I shook my head "after today I want nothing to do with you."

I tried to pull away from him but he held me closer "no I am falling too hard to just let go of you like that."

I shook my head "this was close Teach I'm only 18 and I have plans...babies and settling down isn't for a long while."

He nodded cuddling into me "do you think I wanted to get you pregnant while you are still my student?"

Before I could answer Ryan came back in "you two keep your voices down I don't want the cops here, I had my assumptions but really Julian this is a new one!"

Julian nodded his head "I know but there is more to the story it started before she was my student."

Ryan nodded his head "be careful the both of you, now your script, you have to wait two weeks until it works."

I nodded my head "don't worry from now until my death I won't ever have sex again."

Julian let out a humorous laugh "I don't see that one happening baby."

I shook my head "oh it will last up until bestie Barbie is gone."

After leaving the doctors we went to the chemist and got the prescription. Once we got back to Julian's place we were both ready for bed as we walked in the house stood in front of us was a naked slutty, fake blonde bestie Barbie.