Chater 2

After my encounter with Julian I quickly rushed home, once again my parents were gone. But what was I meant to come home to loving parents, yeah right?

It's not like that with my folks they we high school sweethearts, married the second year of college and had me nine months later. I was a mistake one they were obliged to follow through with. Mum's the best but dad, I don't even think I have seen him smile. By the age of ten, I knew all the things a girl in her late teens would need to know to move out of home.

Around seven that night I heard the clunking of mums shoes against the floor and dad trying to get mum to go to some function. I walked downstairs to meet them only for them to look right past me. "Hey mum, hi dad." I spoke as I finished mixing threw the sauce for my noodles.

"Oh, hi what are you doing up?"

I looked down to the floor playing with the seem of my dress "it's too early, how was work?"

Mum wrapped her arms around me "honey I have to talk to you about the company."

I wrapped my arms around her neck "has something bad happened?" I asked.

Dad shook his head "no we need to start training you so you can one day take over."

I shook my head, I stuttered out "dad I don't want to be a CEO."

Dad let out a sarcastic laugh "nonsense you will take over, marry a rich young CEO and the companies will merge."

By then I was balling my eyes out "no daddy I want to be a designer or an artist, I won't marry for any reason other than love."

Dad took a big step forward "stop being an ungrateful brat I have given you everything I can, I can also take it away."

I shook my head "no you can't you then would have no heiress."
Dad's face was red with anger, raising his hand high he struck me once in the face.

I took a step back cradling my cheek in my hands I whispered "you are a monster."
I ran outside roughly wiping my tears I got outside my house when I fully broke down.

I slid down the brick wall, wrapping my arms around my legs laying my head on my knees rocking back and forth. I hadn't been there long when I heard heavy footsteps approaching, "are you okay sweetheart?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked up meeting the soft brown eyes of Julian. I wiped away my tears "I am fine, what are you doing here?"

He pointed behind "I moved in over there just bringing over the last of my gear."

I nodded my head slowly getting up "it has been nice talking Mr Romeo."

As I was turning to leave he grabbed my hand "you're upset Miss James, come inside and we can talk."

I shook my head "no Sir I can't do that you are now my teacher."

He grinned "I am out of school now so I am Julian come inside to freshen up and then we will go from there."

I slowly nodded my head following him upstairs (picture above) into the house, he then led me to the downstairs bathroom. Once I was looking better I walked outside of the bathroom to see him stand there waiting.

"You have a very nice house but I think you are going to get lonely, you are alone right?" I commented.

Julian nodded his head "yeah I am alone but I like it that way, are you..." He walked up to me cupping my cheek "...what happened Nevaeh?"

I shook my head "forget it Julian it doesn't matter." I shrugged my shoulders taking a step back, until I was backed into the wall.
He trapped me placing his hands beside my arms "talk to me."

I shook my head "you won't get it Teach."

He laughed at the nickname "I won't know if you don't tell me."

I let out a deep breath "dad wants me to take over the company, marry another CEO of his choosing, if I don't he threatened to take everything. He called me a brat and he slapped me and mum did nothing, she didn't stop him."

Julian wrapped me in his arms gently running a hand over my injured cheek "stay in the spare room tonight I don't want you to have to go home to him yet and trust me your dad can't force you to marry. I need you to understand I need to report this to the school."

I shook my head profusely "you can't do that, it you do you might as well report we slept together.

I leant in gently kissing him, Julian pulled me closer running his hands through my hair, he pulled away "Nevaeh please I am not asking you to stay to do that."
I wrapped my arms around him only for him to tower over me "I want to, Vegas was fun and I need fun, please Julian do that for me."

He nodded his head pulling me into his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist fiercely kissing him.
He gently laid me on the couch not breaking the kiss.

I ran my hands under his shirt along with his back "thank you" I muttered against his lips.
I pulled away looking at me questionably, I elaborated "distracting me, giving me fun just take your pick."

He laid down beside me "this can't happen again baby, tonight I just want to hold you in my arms."
I nodded my head "are you sure you don't want the christen your place?"

Julian shook his head laughing "no baby, come upstairs, put on one of my shirts and we are going to cuddle."
I nodded my head following him to his rooms slowly unbuttoning my dress, he finally turned around with a deep purple tee in his hands. I walked closer to him taking the shirt out of his hands "close your mouth Teach you're going to catch flies."

He grabbed the hem of the shirt I was wearing pulling me closer, he whispered "you look good in my shirt and a thong."
I was now blushing bright red "you look good shirtless in briefs so quickly get undressed."

He laughed under his breath following my orders together we climbed into bed.
He kissed behind my ear he whispered deep with sleep "please be here tomorrow."

I didn't answer him because I knew I would leave before he was up hopefully.
I hate awkward and confronting encounters and I need to get ready for what school had to hold.