Chapter 17.

Hayley's POV

Me and Josh left the resturant and went back to my mums to pick Cassidy up, we walked in the door to be greeted by mum. "Mum Josh and i are engaged, he proposed to me after we ate dinner!" i said excitedly "congrats honey" mum said "show me the ring!" she said and i showed her the sliver band with a big diamond in the middle of it "you did a good job picking a ring Josh" mum commented "thanks Christie" Josh said "well we better get going" i said "Cassidy up in your room sleeping dear" mum said to me "ok" i said and made my way up the stairs and down the hall to my old room, i slowly opened the door and walked over to the cot that was sitting near my old bed and lifted Cassidy up trying not to wake her and warped her in blankets and walked out of the room and back down stairs to were Mum and Josh were chatting at the door "thanks for watching her mum" i said "no worries dear when ever you need someone to watch her just drop her off im more than happy to watch her" mum said and with that we went out the door hugging mum goodbye and headed home.

The next morning i woke up and there was no warm body next to me which made the other half of the bed cold, i pulled the blankets off me and my feet hit the cold wooden floor, i looked at the time on my iphone... 11am "shit cassidy" i said to myself worried that i didnt wake up to feed Cassidy, i walked quickly out of our room and down the hall to Cassidy's room... she wasn't in there, so i ran down the stairs and stopped suddenly as i saw Cassidy in her bouncer in front of the tv watching Dora The Explorer drinking her bottle that clearly Josh had given her, i walked over and kissed her on the head and then stood up, i could smell food cooking, so i walked into the kitchen to see Josh cooking pancakes with his back facing me, i walked up behind him quietly and warped my arms around his body "good morning sexy" i said to him "good morning to you too babe" Josh said and i smiled "thanks for getting Cassidy for me i was worried when i woke up just then that i didn't get up for her" i said "no worries, you deserved to sleep in a bit" Josh said pushing a few pancakes on two plates.

After me and Josh ate, i walked up stairs and started to get dressed, i put on a pair of black skinny jeans and one of Josh's Jimmy Eat World shirts and put my hair up on a pony tail and slipped some thongs on and walked down stairs and grabbed my car keys off the table "Josh im just going down to the store to get some more hair dye i be back soon" i shout out to Josh who was in the lounge room with Cassidy. I walked out the door and over to my car and drove off to the store, once i got there i walked through the shop looking for hair dye once i came to the hair dye section i picked up the orange hair dye i normally used and went to pay for it, but before i got to the check out i ran into no other than Chad the one person i didn't want to see. "Hayley, long time no see, how are you?"Chad said "im fine" i said and tryed walking away but he then grabbed my wrist and pulled me back "dont you know it rude to walk away when someone is talking to you?" Chad said "Chad leave me alone and let go of me" i said "you better watch yourself Williams..." he said is a dangerous scary voice that sacred me, and then he droped my arm and walked away. I quicky brought the hair dye and ran back to my Chad in hopes to not see Chad again and drove back home.