Chapter 14.

Hayley's POV

9 months now.. finally i was happy to get this babie out of me any day now, i was lying on our bed because my back and feet hurt heaps when i stood up, Josh was at the recoding stuido with Jeremy, Taylor and Zac taking care of some things with FBR while Jeremy's girlfriend Kat was over looking after me. "hayley do you want anything?" kat asked as she walking in "uhh not really" i said "ok well i'll be downstairs" she said and walked out of my room, after a few minutes i fell asleep.

Few hours later i woke up with sharp pains in my stomach... i think the babie is coming. "KAT" i yelled "yeah Hayley want do you need?" she shouted up the stairs "i think the babies coming" i yelled and yelped in pain holding my stomach, soon Kat came running in my room "ok shit umm lets get you to the hospital" she said i carefully stood up and leaned against Kat and walked out to the car and go in "ok wait a sec and i'll go grab somethings" Kat said panicing "dont worry about it just get me to the freaking hospital Josh can get them later and by the way can you call Josh when we get to the hospital" i said "yeah i going to" she said "ok well lets just go" i said cringing in pain and with that Kat started the car up and we went to the hospital, once we arrived at the hospital i was rushed into a room while Kat called the boys. The doctor soon came in the room "hi Hayley how are you?" the doctor said "in freaking pain" i said "hmm i can see that, now has your water broke yet?" the doctor asked "no not yet" i said "ok then well im ganna get you to walk around a bit to bring on the contractions a bit more and hopefully your water will brake if not, we'll brake it" the doctor said and left the room.

An hour pasted and my water still hadn't broke and i was now in even more extreme pain so i was now on the bed,soon Josh came rushing though the doors panicing but soon relaxed and was holding my hand, the doctor then came in with a few things "ok Hayley we just going to brake your water so we can speed things up and get this baby out of you and then we will come back in another hour and see how you doing" the doctor said "ok" i said, the doctor broke my water and now we had to wait. 5 hours later it was time to push "ok Hayley i need you to start pushing now GO!" the doctor said a few more pushes later i the room filled with the cry of a baby "ITS A GIRL" the doctor said "oh my gosh Hayles you did it! i love you so much" Josh said crying with tears of joy kissing Hayley, the doctor took the baby away to clean her up, few minutes later the doctor returned with the baby and handed her to Hayley "so what are you guys going to call her?" the doctor said "hmm i what about Cassidy?" Hayley said asking Josh "i think its perfect" Josh said "Cassidy Rose Farro it is then" Hayley said smiling.