Chapter 7.

Hayley’s POV

Once we go into Mrs Farro’s car she dropped me off at my house were i was greeted by my mum, Erica and Mckayla, mum gave me a big bear hug and Mckayla was hugging my leg while Erica waited till mum was finished hugging me. “oh Hayley im so happy your home safe, i missed you so much” mum said to me. “i missed you too” i said “well come on let get in side its frezzing out here” mum siad. We walked inside and i picked all my bags and took them all upstairs to my room, i opened the door and looked around, it was still the same as i left it with clothes scatted all around the room in one big mess, photos and posters of Jimmy Eat World and New Found Glory on sky blue walls. I set my iPhone on my dressing table and started unpacking things out of my suit case but suddenly my phone started vibrating, i got up off the floor were i was sitting unpacking and walked to the dressing table and looked at my phone. It was a message from Josh.

Hey Hayles, mums having our ‘Welcome Home’ party at 7pm

Josh.

I quickly replyed back and said “ok” to him.

It was now 6pm... “hmm i should start getting ready, i have no idea what to wear.” I mubbled to myself. I decided to take a shower, i walked into the bathroom, again it was still the same how i left it, i took my clothes off and turned the water on so it was just warm and got under the water and left it run down my body. Once i was finished in the shower i got out and dryed my self off and wrapped the towl around my body and walked back in my room, i sat on my bed and wondered what i should wear, skinny jeans and a band shirt or a nice dress?, i got up and walked to my carboard,i realised all my skinnys were dirty and in my suitcase so my last option was to wear a nice dress, i looked through them all and picked out  a skirt that was black and white and decided to wear an American Nightmare shirt with it and put on some black heels, i walked over to my dressing table and sat on the seat in front of it and put my hair up in a simple pony tail and let a heap of hair out to make a side fring and straightened it, then i put on some black eyeliner and mascara and put pink lipstick on, by the time i was finished it was quarter to 7 and thought i better leave.

I walked down stairs and saw mum in the lounge room with Erica and Mckayla “wow you look pretty Hayley” Erica said and mum looked up at me. “were are you off to Hayley?” mum said “im going to Josh’s i thought Mrs Farro would of told you she’s having a ‘Welcome Home’ party for us tonight” i said “oh well she didnt tell me, well have fun Hayley dont come home to late!” mum said “i wont dont worry mum bye” i said and walked out the door. I walked over to my car Miss Anne and drove to Josh’s who didnt live that far away.