Chapter 9.

Hayley’s POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn’t mine and someone was next to me, i opened my eyes and rolled over to see Josh, i  looked around and i was in Josh’s room with mine and Josh’s clothes thrown around the room, then i remembered how amazing last night was, suddenly Josh woke up as well. “good morning beautiful” Josh said “morning” i smiled at him “last night was amazing” he said and smiled and i hit him playfully “whatever” i said laughing and then Josh looked at me “Hayley will you be my girlfriend again i love you so much and i missed you” Josh said “yes i love you too Josh, your way better than Chad” i said,  Josh leaned towards me and kissed me, then i pulled away “we should get dressed, we have been missing all night” i said to Josh “true” he said getting out of bed. I walked around the room grabbing my clothes “im going to have a shower” i told Josh, i walked into the bathroom and closed the door but Josh slipped his foot in the door before it was completely shut “mind if i join you” Josh said “ehh why not” i said and we both got in the shower, turning the warm water on letting it run over our body, Josh pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me and i kissed back and the what happened last night in bed happened again in the shower. Once we finally got out of the shower i put my clothes on i had last night and walked down stairs with Josh holding his hand utill we got to the kitchen were everyone was stairing at us. “what happened to you guys last night? You just disapeared” Mrs Farro said “oh well i had to show Hayley a song i wrote and then i guess we kind of fell a sleep” Josh said, i started to blush like mad, then Zac gave us a look “not what i heard last night Josh” Zac said then Mr and Mrs Farro turned to me and Josh and gave us a look and we just smiled and walked out of the house.