Chapter 5.

Hayley's POV

As i was looking into Josh’s eyes, we started to lean in closer to each other till our faces were inches away from each other, then i closed that gap touching his soft lips with mine, it felt so right, his cold lip ring just made we want him more. After a few minutes i pulled away and looked up to Josh and thought about what i had just done.

Josh’s POV

Hayley pulled away from the kiss, i wanted to keep kissing her it felt so right, but then she looked up at me looking like she was going to cry.

“im... im sorry Josh” said Hayley before bursting into tears and getting up and running to the bathroom.

“wait Hayley!” i ran after her but she closed the bathroom door before i could get to her

“Hayley open the door!, what are you sorry for?” i yelled to her

“i just kissed you Josh”

“so... and i like it Hayley its ok i know how much you wanted it and plus your upset”

Hayley opened the door and looked at me with tears running down her pale cheeks leaving stains

“Josh... i.. i.. i still love you and i always have since we broke up”

“Hayley i have always love you as well “

Hayley’s POV

I have always love Josh since we broke up because things were getting hard in the band back a few years ago and the spotlight was always on me and Josh and nobody liked it so it was best for us to brake up and it was hard to do because me and Josh loved each other alot but than i had to try and get over Josh which is when i met Chad from New Found Glory on Warped tour a few years back and then we started dating. Josh found a girl back home in Franklin  and her name was Jenna, soon after i started dating Chad and then a few months ago Josh and Jenna were engaged and now it was time for me and Josh to brake it off with both Chad and Jenna becuase they are cheating on both of us which upsets me because i part of me really like Chad but not as much as i loved Josh.

After Josh told me he still loved me i looked but up at his big brown eyes and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him again.