Chapter 6.

*Few days Later*

Hayley’s POV

Today we were heading back to Franklin, Australia was great and Soundwave has be one of my favorite festivals to play in the Summer here. Things with me and Josh were great we are now together again and yesterday Josh called Jenna and i called Chad and we broke up with them so now we are happy they are out of our lives... for  the moment anyway. Jeremy, Taylor and Zac still had know idea that we are dating and if they found out they would proberly kill us.

“Hey come on guys our plane is leaving in a moment” yelled Jeremy as we were rushing to the gate to get our plane to Franklin.

I slowed down with Josh and held hands behind the guys and before we got to the gate we stopped and kissed since it would be our only chance since we has a 23 hour flight ahead of us.

We got on the plane and with luck i was in the middle with Josh to my Left and Taylor to my right, the plane took of and i held Josh’s hand but no one could see, i soon feel asleep with me head on Josh’s shoulders.

Josh’s POV

We were on the plane heading back to Franklin, Hayley was yet again asleep with her head on my shoulder and was holding me hand she looks so beautful sleeping like last time she slept on me on the bus when she found out about Chad and Jenna and was upset, right now i just wanted to kiss her but i couldnt because the guys would kill us if they found out that me and Hayley were dating.

*Few Hours Later*

“Josh, Hayley and Taylor wake up” screamed Zac and Jeremy

“we are landing in Franklin now!” Zac yelled excited

I woke up and Hayley also woke up slowly along with Taylor.

Once the plane landed we ran out the gates and waited to meet my parents and we were taking Hayley home because her mum was at work and her sisters Erica and Mckayla were at school.

It was snowing and really cold outside and Hayley left her hoodies in the bottom of her sutecase and couldnt get them out so she was shivering and i took my hoodie off.

“here take this Hayley” i said to her passing my hoodie over to her.

“no no you keep it i will be fine” said Hayley

“No take it your shivering, i still have a hoodie in Zac’s bag here” i said as i was taking my other hoodie out of Zac’s bag.

After waiting a few more minutes my mum came and picked us up she was stoked to see us again and was just about in tears because she was so happy we were back home safe.