Chapter 10

Nialls P.O.V

Zayn was being very secretive with his sketch. He had glanced at me a few times with a weird look on his face then went back to his drawing. It was bugging me. I wanted to know what he was drawing. Maybe if I saw his sketch describing me, I could figure out how to describe him because I had no inspiration on how to at the moment.

After thirty minutes curiosity took over me. I slowly set my art supplies to the side and got into a crawling position and crawled toward the headboard where Zayn was sprawled out. He didn't even look up. I was right in front of him when my left hand slipped and I landed right on top of him.

He looked up with wide eyes and took out the headphone in his left ear. I realized that's probably why he was so quiet and concentrated. The headphone wasn't visible from where I was sitting at the end of the bed!

"Niall? What are you doing?" I looked up into his face. He had one eye cocked up in confusion. It was kind of a cute look on him.

My face flamed. I had to leave. I quickly rolled off the bed and face planted into the carpet in my mad dash. I got up and ran downstairs nearly running into Harry who was headed back upstairs with a soda in his hand.

"Niall! Wait!" I heard Zayn scream.

I could feel and hear his feet pounding down the stairs above me. This only made me run faster.

I got to the front door, swung it open and ran outside. I didn't look back I just kept running.

I ran until I reached 'The Alley'. Everyone knew to stay away from The Alley for it was an alley that criminals and drug dealers used for their trade. Staying in the shadows, I tried to stay hidden for I knew that if I showed my face he would show up. I really didn't need a confrontation by him tonight.

I could see him and his little gang sitting in a circle drinking and smoking weed about 10 feet away. If I can just get around the dumpster I'll be home free.

Slowly I stepped to the front of the dumpster keeping my eyes on the little gang the whole time. That was a bad idea because soon I found myself stepping on a piece of glass and accidentally crying out.

All eyes turned to me....Oh shit

I tried to run but they were too fast and too strong. One guy quickly grabbed my arms and pinned them to my side cutting off my defense.

"Miss me little Niall..." He whispered in my ear. I could smell the stench of alcohol on his breath. "Have you been keeping absolutely silent like I asked?" I kept silent knowing he wasn't looking for a verbal answer.

"Good! Good. Well I think its time for your monthly reminder don't you think boys?' They all cackled with wicked smiles on their faces.

He sent a blow right into my stomach. The other guys quickly surrounded me on all sides. Escape was futile. I tried to fight back but I knew it was hopeless. Punches were coming at me from all sides. I curled into a little ball the try to protect my internal organs. I felt a huge blow to the back of the head and my vision faded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry I know that was crappy! I tried