Chapter 9/ Crazy House

Hi guuuuys here's the next chapter! I loved your comments! They were so nice or so funny!

Nialls P.O.V

Saturday. Today was the day I was going to Zayns house. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was terrified. Even after so long of convincing myself not to open up to anyone, this one boy came sauntering into my life and made me do just that. It was so frustrating the way Zayn just came into my life and messed up my feelings.

After brushing my teeth, I hurried to put on some white skinny jeans and a red hoodie. I checked myself out in the mirror on my wall to make sure I looked good. Then, I grabbed my wallet and phone and jammed them into the pockets of the hoodie. Then I went downstairs, slipped on my converse that were by the door, and started my walk toward the address Zayn had texted me the night before.

After a 15 minute walk, I arrived at a nice 2 story brick house. Walking up the long walkway I rang the doorbell. A boy with brown eyes and a soft buzz cut answered the door. I recognized him as Liam from school. Liam was nice but almost distant to me seeing as he was very popular at school.

"Yes?" He asked politely. I could hear a bunch of laughing and screaming in the background.

I pulled out my phone and opened it to where I could type a new text.  

'Um.. I..well Zayn told me to come here?' I typed then showed him.

"Oh okay come in he's probably in the living room." Liam opened the door and ushered me inside, then closed the door behind me. My heart did a little jump of nerveousness from being somewhere new.

Thank god I didn't have the wrong house!

I walked through a hallway, filled with pictures of Zayn, Liam and I think a boy named Harry, into the living room; Liam following right behind me. When I looked through the doorway my jaw dropped.

A pretty, short girl with black and blue hair was on the back of a boy that I thought was Harry. She had a death grip on his hair and was yelling. Zayn was chasing them around trying to pry the girl off. The living room looked like a tornado had hit it.

"I am not a smurf you take that back Harry!" the girl yelled

"Never!"

She tugged on his hair hard.

"I surrender! Just let go of my beautiful hair!"

"What do you say?"

"Please!"

"Good boy." She patted his head but as soon as she let go he dropped her on her butt and ran off.

"You!-" she started to run after Harry but Liam (who I forgot was still behind me) ran and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Carly, baby, calm down!" She sighed and leaned back against him. Her whole attitude changed and she seemed to relax and calm down.

I felt eyes starring at me and turned to find the source. Zayn, who had probably given up chasing Carly, was sitting on the couch staring at me. I fought down a blush. I gave him a small wave and started to walk over to him, but like the klutz I am I tripped on my shoelace and fell on my face. My face was red as a tomato by now. How could I forget to tie my shoelaces?!

I heard light laughing above me. I looked up to see two hands extended in front of me. I grabbed them and hauled myself up. Turns out those hands belonged to Liam and Zayn.

"You okay?" I could tell Zayn was biting back a laugh.

I nodded trying not to blush even more.

"Well this is my girlfriend Carly." Liam introduced me to the 'smurf'.

"Hi"

I waved.

Carly and Liam walked over to the couch and flicked on the television, then started cuddling.

"We might want to get out of their way ." Zayn smiled and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.

We entered his room. It was a small dark blue room with a queen size bed, a desk, and 2 dressers. With that much furniture it was a little crowded. He sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard while I took to sitting on the foot of his bed.

"Alright let's get started." Zayn walked over to his desk and grabbed two drawing tablets, tossed one at me, then sat back against the headboard again.

"Alright the old bat sent home new instructions so now we each have to make a canvas describing each other. Let's just sketch some ideas today."

I nodded and got to work describing this mysterious boy. Why does he want to get to know me?