8. Jungkook - Saved (sad/happy)

The past few weeks your boyfriend Jungkook has been distant. He is always practicing not coming home.

You sat on the couch wondering why he would do this. You changed the Channel to the news but dozed off again in your thoughts.

"Don't go outside near the city there has been many murders and kidnaping around at this time of the day"

You got up to make his lunch. Once you finished you left your house and walked to the studio.

He was all alone in the studio dancing. You could tell he was working hard by his face all sweaty and his heavy breathing.

   "Jungkook!!" You screamed but he couldn't hear you from the music blasting through the room.

You walked over to the stereo and shut off the music.

"What the hell Y/N, I was dancing" He said like he was about to scream.

"Haven't you been dancing long enough? And plus it's a day off none of the members are here!" You screamed tears forming in your eyes.

"So what?! I'm not aloud to practice?" He yelled.

"No, it's just that you've been always practicing and never coming home, you care more about your dancing than me, and to think I still care for you coming here to bring you lunch that I made?!" You screamed crying.

"You know what?! We are over!" You cried throwing the lunch on the ground and running out the studio.

You ran out as fast as you can not caring about him. You wiped your tears away and walked so you didn't look crazy.

"Hey hottie! Want to come for a ride?" A man hollered from a black van.

He got out with a group of men walking towards you. You backed up until you hit a wall. They all grabbed your arms and legs. One man put his finger on your lips telling you to not make a sound. You moved your mouth and bit his finger.

     "Ow! You little bitch!!" He said slamming your head forcefully on the wall making you become dizzy.

They all had you surrounded so you screamed the first thing that came to mind.

    "Jungkook!!" You screamed until your vision became black.

You eyes fluttered open. You were on the ground looking at Jungkook beating all those disgusting men. Jungkook had a few punches hit him but he managed to make them all pass out which felt like forever.

After he was done he looked over at you to see you awake.

"Y/N, Y/N!!! Your hurt!! But I'm glad your awake" he said hugging you.

"Thank you" you said looking into his eyes. Tears start forming in your eyes again.

"Oh yea.. Listen I'm so sorry I was stressed and I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me, I love you more than anything in the world!" He cried.

You leaned forward kissing him.

"I love you too"

~

Yay!! A break from school!!!

~Kia xx