Asking You Out pt 1

Start from the beginning

"Can you repeat that?"

"Call your crush and ask her out"

"Ummm... Well okay" he'd gone rather pale

You looked over at him "I'm so excited; he won't tell me who she is guys!"

Cam punched a number into his phone and waited, nobody picked up.

"She won't pick up guys but I'll let you know how things go. Love you guys" he nodded to you

"Bye everyone!"

You guys ordered a pizza and were planning on playing some video games when Cam turned to you

"You know this is going to turn into a two hour competition right?"

"Yeah, it usually does. You don't have plans later do you?"

"Nah but you should get stuff out of the way first, grab drinks, go to the bathroom, check texts and stuff"

"Oh Yeah my phone's been on silent since you got here, I probably have something to answer" You grabbed your phone and looked at it "Hey Cam? When did you call me? It says I missed a call at like 4:30 but you were like right next... to....me"  You trailed off as it hit you. The dare. "You have a crush on me?"

"For a while now yeah, this isn't weird is it?"

"Well would you think it's weird that I like you back?"

"No, how would that be weird? Wait what? You do?" you watched a once shy smile turn into a huge smirk

"Of course you dork!"

He wrapped you in a hug "Thank God"

You punched his arm softly "C'mon I wanna beat my boyfriend at videogames"

"Loser buys dinner tomorrow?"

"Deal"

"Wait hold on.."

Cam grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of you still stuck in his arms and wrote a quick tweet "for those who were watching YouNow, her phone was on silent, but she said yes. :D"

Carter: It was the weekend, which meant one of your friends was probably having a party, sure enough, you found one. You didn't get blacked or anything, you just liked to have a couple drinks and see your friends. You really weren't even planning on getting drunk tonight, you wanted to catch up on sleep and not be hung over the next day. That didn't stop you from having fun though, you'd joined in a Cards Against Humanity game, did some McDonalds runs for those who were too intoxicated, played some pool, and danced with your friends. You were having a blast until some boy wouldn't leave you alone. You had danced with him for a bit but didn't get to physical, and no grinding. You finally decided to just walk away as he tried to push himself into you again. You pushed him back and started to walk away.

"C'mon don't be a bitch"

"Sorry man, I'm not interested."

"What do you have a boyfriend"

"It doesn't matter I just don't want to dance with you anymore"

"Well if you don't belong to anyone why is it a problem"

"Boyfriend or not if I'm not interested you should respect that"

"How can you not want this if you're single"

You were so close to snapping but someone stopped you by saying "Because she has taste, and yes she has a boyfriend and I'm here now. So go away dude. But you should really learn to just accept a 'no'" The boy left.

You turned to face your friend Carter, you'd only known him for a month or so but he was very protective of his friends.

"My hero" you scoffed "But seriously thank you Carter"

" Sorry Y/N, I would have stepped in sooner but I wanted to let you handle it"

"That's fine. Is he in school with us?"

"Yeah he sits in front of us in Math."

"So does this mean I have to fake date you in front of him?"

He grinned "Nah. You can just real date me"

" haha Carter."

His face fell "I was being serious"

"Oh.. Oh God I thought you were joking I'm sorry! I just never thought a guy so out of my league would like me"

"Out of your league? Y/N, You're smart, you're funny, you're nice to like everyone, and you're pretty cute, how could I be the one out of YOUR league?

"I guess I never saw myself that way"

"Well I do, so I guess more formally, do you wanna go out tomorrow?"

"Sure Carter, what's the plan?"

"It's still warm out, let's just go to the beach and build sand castles and stuff"

Your eye lit up "I love the beach! Also you're getting buried in the sand." You said more firmly

He jokingly rolled his eyes "Fiiiiiiine"

Hayes: Nobody had asked you to homecoming yet and you couldn't figure out why; you figured though, that you were a little intimidating. You had always liked to tell it how it is and didn't mind getting a little mud on your hands, you worked for what you had and had no problem being upfront. To be fair you couldn't really think of anyone you'd actually want to go with anyway, other than Hayes. You'd known each other for years so you figured it would make sense to go with him for kicks. You had just told Y/B/F/N that plan when she looked at you "Also you like him."

"Hmm. Well duh, I don't hang out with people I don't like."

"No stupid, I mean you like-like him"

"what are you-" You didn't finish, you started thinking about how he always managed to cheer you up, how good his hair looked swept to the side, just everything. Your friends smile grew wider and wider as she watched you realize your feelings, "Shit. Y/B/F/N. I have a crush on Hayes"

"So go get him."

"But what if he doesn't li-"

"Trust me"

You were supposed to go to his place afterschool anyway so you figured you might as well. You walked in and went into the living room, dropping your bag next to the couch and slouching into it, you were exhausted and stressed. Hayes just smiled over at you.

"Hey Y/N! Wreck It Ralph is on in like ten minutes, wanna watch it?" he was acting way over enthusiastic.

"Hayes you're such a loser, but I love that movie"

"Yeah I know"

"Which part?"

"Both."

You laughed at him but you started to shut down right away "So I have ten minutes to ask then"

"Hayes...."

"What? Is everything okay?" he was so good at sensing when you were off

"Yeah, sort of..."

"Nobody's asked you yet have they?"

"No, how about you?"

"One chick but I said no, she used to date my friend and she was really controlling"

"Huh... Well we should go then."

"Like as friends?"

That hurt "Well... I was thinking like a date.... But friends works."

"Yeah, but an actual date sounds a lot better, let's do that instead"

Best decision you ever made, he'd brought you flowers and you danced for the whole night.

________________

*creds to tumblr*