The New Security Guard

A/N The night guard in this is not Mike

It was afternoon at the pizzeria and you saw a guy go into the bosses office, which was very rare. Out of curiosity, you walked over to the door and listened in. "I want to sign up for the night shift." The man said. "Okay, well your hours are from midnight to six a.m." The boss said. "Be here tonight." You walked away from the door and back to the table. 'Does this mean I won't be able to stay up late anymore? What if the guard catches me?' You began thinking. "I'll just go ask Goldie." You mumbled. You went to the back room and opened the door. "Goldie?" You asked. "Yes (Y/N)." Goldie asked as you walked in. He was sitting on the couch.

You walked over to him. "I just heard that there is going to be a night guard. Does this mean we can't stay up late?" You asked. Goldie froze. "Um, yes, your going to have to be in here earlier than normal and stay in here till the place opens." Goldie said. "Aww, but Goldie!" You whine and make a pouty face. "No." Goldie said. You gave him the puppy eyes. Goldie sighed. "It's only for a little while, don't give me that face." Goldie said holding back a smile. You climb onto his lap and hugged him. "Fine." You say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by SAO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two days now since the night guard came. Right now you were on the couch fast asleep till you heard a scream. You jumped up and looked around frantically. It was dark in the room. You quickly turned on the light. Suddenly there was another scream, it was the same as the first time. You were terrified but you wanted to help. It could be one of your friends. You open the door and peek out. There was not much light but you could hear the screaming coming from the backstage. The heard a loud snap and everything went quiet.

You walked over to the backstage door and slowly opened it. You froze and your heart skipped a beat. There, were all your friends in animatronic form putting a head on a Freddy suit that had someone in it. The animatronics looked at you. All there eyes were now black with a white pinpoint as a pupil. Although Goldie had sometimes had his eyes like this, it seemed more dark that usual. "G..Gol..ldie?" You stuttered. Goldie looked at you with a dark stare. He suddenly opened his mouth and imitated a low mechanical sound (like the one in fnaf 2 during the cut scenes). HE then started toward you along with the others.

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you to the office. You slammed both doors down. You then saw a tablet and picked it up. The time was 3:30 a.m. and the battery was on 50%. There was a sudden bagging on the door from the left. You dropped the tablet and began to hyperventilate. It was to much for you. You then passed out.