“Trying to make you stop thinking,” He said and the warmness of his tone washed over her senses like a cool breath of fresh air.  When a moan slipped past her lips he leaned back, giving her a toothpaste commercial type of smile.  “Tell me it’s working or do I need to try harder?”

This time Trina laughed.  She couldn’t help it. The way he was looking at her so mischievously reminded her of the bad boy she hated back in high school. “No, you don’t need to try harder,” she smacked his arm.  Not that he felt anything as hard as his bicep seemed to be. “What you’re doing is working just fine and I would probably be more into it if I didn’t have to really… really go pee right now.”

“Oh really, that’s good to know.”

“Why is that?”

Without any warning, Trevor reached for her sides with his fingers and started to tickle the crap out of her. She reached for his hands and tried to stop him but it was no use, he was so much stronger than she was.  All she could do was sit back and take it.

Her musical laughter filled the air and Trevor loved every second of it. “Seriously,” she gasped.  “I’ve got to go… pee. Please,” she begged, unable to stop laughing.  “Trevor Stop!”

His hands stilled and she felt the heat of his breath warm her ear.  “That’s all you had to say,” he nipped playfully at her ear and then jumped back, pulling her up with him.  “Now off with ya’,” he playfully swatted her ass. “Go do your business and I’ll start coffee.”

Speechless, she just shook her head.  “You don’t have a lick of sense,” she said, making her way to the bathroom.

“Not when it comes to you,” he agreed.  “You woman, make me crazy.”

Trina pulled open the bathroom door.  “Crazy in the head.”

Trevor stood there a moment, just watching her.  When she didn’t make a move he cocked his head to the side and surprised her again.  “Maybe I’m crazy in love.”

Now it was her turn to freeze and stare at him.

He gifted her with a smirk and then he turned and started walking out the door. 

What in the world was she supposed to say when he said something like that?  She didn’t think he was really in love with her, not after two days.  Yes, he cared about her.  They’d known each other forever and she could even believe him when he said that he’d always had a crush on her.  And then last night, there was no denying the fiery attraction between them but love? 

She snorted out loud. Not likely.  Not after just a few days of being reacquainted with each other.

She felt the pressure on her bladder again and turning around, she went into the bathroom to take care of her issues.

*****

Walking into the kitchen Trina was pleasantly surprised when she saw one of Trevor’s famous ham and egg omelets sitting on the bar.  A large, steaming mug of coffee placed beside it.

“Eat up,” he insisted, bringing his own plate and cup of coffee to the bar.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Trina sat down, picked up a fork and dug in.  The moment the combination of warm egg, ham and cheese hit her mouth, she moaned. 

Trevor glanced at her, watching her thoughtfully.

After swallowing, she pointed her fork at him.  “You know, this is good.  Real good.”

“I know,” he said confidently.  “Because I cooked it and I don’t cook anything that’s not good.”

Trina rolled her eyes and took another bite.