Chapter Eleven.

During class, Erza and Aine were sat at the back of the classroom as they watched Jellal's class be taught by a teacher. They seemed to be doing well in class.

"They're doing well. Not a single troublesome act in the class so far." Erza thought.

"Don't jinx it Erza." Aine sighed.

"I'm sure I won't. They all seem to have really change." Erza said.

"If you say so. You know them better than I do." Aine stated.

Later on...

It was lunch and the girls were all sat at a table.

"I see there are no more bumps." Wendy said.

"Yes. The last two lessons were quite nice. They were all doing as they were told." Erza said.

"That's great." Lucy said.

"Erza... I think that we should test them next lesson." Aine said.

"Are you being serious?" Erza asked. Aine nodded as she put a fork in some spaghetti.

"They all seemed to have improved in their mood and actions." She said as she ate the spaghetti.

"You like spaghetti?" Yukino asked. Aine nodded.

"It's her favourite meal." Lucy smiled. The girls soon finished their lunch.

"I'm going to go to the library." Aine said as she stood up with her plate and walked off.

"Why don't we go too?" Levy asked.

"Sure! If Ai falls asleep, we can take a photo like last year!" Lucy smiled. The girls all got up with their plates and walked off. Aine was walked through the halls. Everyone she passed were silent as they watched her.

"Aine!" Aine turned around to see Natsu.

"What is it?" Aine asked.

"Outside!" He exclaimed. Aine walked to a window and looked. She saw a bunch of guys ganging up on Cobra, Angel and Midnight. Aine sighed as she ran off. Natsu followed. "This won't effect them, will it?" Natsu asked. Aine was silent. They ran through the halls until they reached a door. They got outside and ran to the others. They boys were trying to beat Cobra, Midnight and Angel up, but just as they were about to punch Midnight, they fell to the floor.

"The hell?! My body feels heavy!"

"It should do." They lookrd at Aine, who was approaching them with Natsu. "The gravity around you is pushing your body down and you don't have the strength to stand." Aine said.

"It's the president!" One of the boys exclaimed.

"We can't move."

"Why were you trying to course trouble?" Aine asked as she folded her arms.

"Yeah! These guys are trying their best here!" Natsu exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Someone asked. Jellal and Meredy ran to them.

"A bunch of troublemakers." Aine sighed. The boys were then lifted up. "I'll take them to master Makarov, oh, and you three." Aine said. The three gulped. "You'll be tested to see which guild you'll be in." She said.

"W-what?" Angel asked. Aine then walked away, and the boys floating were following her. Jellal smiled.

"I knew you could all do it." He said.

"Yeah! Try hard so you guys can join Fairy Tail!" Natsu said.

"You're still the same loud Pyro." Cobra sighed.

"What was that snake boy?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"What did you call me?!" Cobra exclaimed. The teo were then lifted and hit their heads on a tree. The others sweat dropped as they looked at Aine, who was still walking.

"I haven't gone yet." She stated.

"Yes Ma'am..." The two said weakly. Jellal and Midnight rolled their eyes at the boys while Meredy and Angel giggled.

Later on in lunch...

Aine had fallen asleep in the library. She was sat with the girls who noticed.

"Hey, girls." Lucy whispered, pointing at Aine.

"Let's do it." Levy whispered.

"Do what?" Yukino asked.

"You saw my cover photo, right?" Lucy asked.

"Oh yes." Yukino said. The girls all went around Aine, quietly, and took a photo.

"Send it to me Lu-Chan." Levy said.

"Alright Lev-Chan." Lucy said.

"What are you doing?" The girls turns to see Natsu and Gray.

"We just decided to do an update on my cover photo." Lucy smiled.

"You left us out? No fair!" Natsu said.

"Come on then!" Lucy smiled. They all went around Aine once again and took a photo. Once the photo was taken, Aine groaned. They quickly moved away and sat down. Even Natsu and Gray. Aine opened her eyes. She then sat up and yawned with a stretch. She then looked at them.

"Good morning..." She said. The girls giggled.

"It's afternoon Aine." Erza said.

"Oh... What time is it?" Aine asked.

"We have 5 minutes until class." Gray said, looking at his watch as he took off his shirt.

"Why are you stripping?!" The girls and Natsu exclaimed.

"Gah!" Gray exclaimed.

"Sh!" The librarian said.

"We should get to the class. And then we have to prepare for the meeting since it was moved to after school." Erza said.

"Yes." Aine said. The two got up and left the library. Lucy looked at her phone and giggled. Levy looked.

"She's blushing..." Levy gasped. The others looked.

"Oh yeah... I didn't think Ai-Ai was the type to blush." Lucy said.

"I wonder what she dreams about." Natsu said.

"Hm..." They all said.

...

"Why the hell would I help you?" Cobra asked as he looked at the girls, Natsu and Gray.

"Oh C'mon!" Lucy said.

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. She's protected herself with some sort of spell. I can't read her mind or hear her at all. It's like she's a ghost." Cobra explained.

"Spooky..." Levy said.

"Damn it." Lucy said.

"Why do you girls want to do with the presidents mind?" Angel asked, with her hands on her hips.

"Ahem!" Gray said.

"And boys." Angel said. Lucy showed them the picture they took.

"We wanted to find out what made her blush in her dreams." Lucy explained.

"That's it? That's pointless." Midnight said.

"We have to go. The bell will go in a minute." Cobra said.

"Right." Midnight and Angel said. Those three then walked off.

"Man. That was pointless." Natsu said.

"We better get to class then." Yukino said. They then all sighed.

Tbc...

Ok... So... -starts to freak out- FINAL EXAMS ARE STARTING ON TUESDAY AT SCHOOL! AHHH! I won't be updating so much with any books so I'm sorry! It might be a few weeks to a couple of months before I update again. I'm sorry!!!

Thank you for reading the book so far!