"Harryyy"I started moaning uncontrollably as his fingers pumping faster inside me. The more it hurts the more I wanted but he suddently took his fingers out of me, his dark lustful eyes staring at mine.

"Its daddy baby girl! And daddy wants his baby girl to wash him"He said just below my ear just touching and I let out a small gasp as he squeezed my breast.

Kinky Harry? Never seen before but loving it!

I quickly grabbed the soap and rubbed it on Harry's soft skin and his eyes closed as it rubbed the soap on his skin. Loving it? Me too. My soapy hands went all over his torso to spread everywhere, it stayed for longer at the butterfly tattoo because it was my favorite.

"You like this one right?"Harry asked me, well he noticed it oops, my thoughts are either too loud or my hands lingered too long on the same spot.

"Love it"I said and he chuckled taking my hands in his but what I did expect to do was he brought my hands to his...dick. Shit!

"For daddy?"He pouted and I sighed nervously as I was actually gonna do it, I held his length tight in my grip giving more and more pressure as Harry started moaning and groaning in pleasure.

"Fuck... baby girl... you're ...good"He moaned as I continued to pump harder making his moaning louder and uncontrollable. It felt good for me as well. Nobody taught me to do this, how was I good like he said? OMG Baby you look what you've done to me.

"I need to shampoo your hair"I said as I removed my hand and he smiled after breathing heavily releaving himself from the...feels or whatever. Harry bent a little becaause he was too tall so I could gently shampoo massage his perfect long hair, nice and slow how he loved it like the first time. Oh yeah this was our second shower sex. Well it was a bathing sex , now shower so it was first right? Whatever. While I was doing his hair, his hands were playing with my breasts pinching my nipples so I moaned slowly, if you compared both of our moans, Harry was way louder and it was really really sexy, such a turn. I was loud yes but he was...damn.

"So hard for who?"Harry asked me seductively. Who knew talking dirty would sound amazing? Well only if it was Harry Styles yes.

"You...Daddyyyy"I moaned and we started making out under the shower my hands pulling his hair and his hands all over my back up and down.

When we were done, I was clean yet very sore too so I wrapped my towel around my body, Harry wrapped his towel around his lower body before we came out of the bathroom to dress up. I opened my side of the big closet that Harry gave me and put on a white bra with matching panties. Now what to wear? I decided to wear a white, brown, black horizontal skin tight long dress but not too long that looked classy and professional. (Pic above or on the side). I did my usual makeup very light, more foundation to hide the hickeys Harry left on my neck. I wasnt ashamed , no not at all, I just wanted to be professional, look like a professional woman managing her time doing each things at the right time, who knows how to be and look where , when...

"Dont you dare put any of these shits on you, you dont need any of these"I turned to see a sexy as hell as always Harry Styles wearing an expensive Armani suit and those pants aaaahhhh. Wow! He was glaring at the foundation kit, lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara on the dressing table.

"I cant work with dark circles and wont people think wrong of you if they see your marks on my neck?"I asked him and he chuckled coming much closer to me, he planted a long kiss to my neck and started sucking and nibbling around like he was removing the foundation paste from my skin. Oh Harry Harry.