Forty-One

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Wonderland by Taylor Swift______________________________________________________________

TWO DAYS LATER

Melanie's Pov

Each days couldn't get any better and I was so happy. I never knew Harry, Mr Styles was such a romantic, I started to pity others who didn't the real him like I knew him because he was such a good person, knowing the fact that I was the one to change him really warmed my heart.

Today I was even more excited because my mother was coming back and I will finally tell her about Harry and I dating. I knew she will be happy because she liked him very much not just because he was my boss, come on she used to tease me with him before we were dating so no worries now right? I couldnt wait to see her reaction when I tell her!

Harry told me to not come to work today so that I could pick up mom and stay with her at home, catch up mother-daughter times because I missed her a lot and he knew that. Yup, he was very understanding.

"Melly Mel, we have to go!"Tara came in my room just when I finished my makeup, I was just wearing a black closed neck shirt and a white high waist short skirt with some black boots and I was ready.

"Coming! Mommyyy here I come!"I squealed excited and she giggled as we walked out of the appartment to go in my car.

"You know you should wear that for work, its professional and you're hot!"Tara said as she was driving. She wanted so I let her drive.

"Thanks but summer's over and its getting cold slowly so have to start wearing jeans or pants!"I said and she nodded.

"Or just add stockings!"She smiled and I rolled my eyes, Tara was very girly like me, but unlike me she wont think deeply enough.

"Not warm enough!"I said and we were interrupted by my phone ringing, a text from...eeeeeeeeee Harry! Just his name on my screen was enough to make me smile.

"Boyfriend alert!"Tara sang and I blushed and looked at his text.

From: Harry❤️❤️❤️
Hey beautiful, say hi and send all the love to Mommy D'Souza! I will come for dinner as planned. I love you Melanie and I miss you at work as fuck. Have a good day love.

See? He's so sweet, he's perfect. He's coming for dinner tonight, if you wanna know what time it is now, it is 5:30pm, it will take us an hour to reach the airport so we'll make it at home around 7pm with mom. Eeeeeee I was so excited.

To:Harry❤️❤️❤️
Hey handsome, on my way to the airport, sure I'll tell her. Cant wait to see you, come on time or you'll ruin the plan. I love you too

From:Harry❤️❤️❤️
Don't worry love, your mom will be...Amazed! Now get off the phone and focus on the road and I should get back to work

I giggled at his last text and finally put my phone in my bag and looked at the window as Tara was driving safely.