Twenty

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Light Me Up by Icona Pop______________________________________________________

As Harry and I walked in the fabulous streets of Vegas I admired how everything was, I havent been to LA, Hollywood before but it felt like it. People walking in the streets, driving cars looked like very rich people, classy people, most of the cars here were high class ones and very few normal rated cars, same for the bikes.

"Where are we going first?"I asked Harry and he chuckled with his cute dimples.

"I know a French place to have a nice breakfast here, you'll love it"Harry said and I nodded as I followed behing him. What was with him and French stuffs? Seriously, but not complaining, I love French stuffs too. I followed Harry to a french restaurent/diner whatever called Paul. Oh I knew this place, its yummy loooove it. We sat on one table and a waiter came with menu cards so we had to choose what to order.

"Mel, not like last time, dont hesitate to take anything you want"Harry told me seriously, yet in a nice tone. I had to admit Harry calling me by my nickname was something really cute, especially in his husky voice, that was hot. Ok enough.

"I think you should know that I don't eat a lot."I said and he laughed. What its true, I was a poor eater.

"Just eat well love"He said. Oh god there you go with the love again. Seriously?

"Hot chocolate and croissants please"I finally decided, I always loved croissants here in Paul.

"Black coffee with and pain au chocolat please"Harry said and the waiter noted down and left us. I looked around at people, trying to distract myself from not looking at my boss who has been staring at me non stop.

"Melanie? You ok?"Harry aśked and I turned to him again. Guess he noticed I wasnt paying attention to him.

"Yeah I am. Just seeing around. People in Vegas all look...fancy I guess"I said shrugging my shoulders and he chuckled . When will he stop doing that seriously?

"What I find funny is their accent! As we re british, I personally find american accent funny sometimes . But thats my opinion, what do you think?"Harry asked and I smiled. Now we were having a nice civilisee conversation.

"Yes exactly, my opinion. But songs, they re cool, like Taylor Swift...Ariana Grande...Demi Lovato...Taylor Lautner wow "I said and he continued to smile at me.

"You have good taste of music. Like Ed Sheeran?"Harry asked me and I nodded smiling a lot hearing the name of my favorite solo male artist ever.

"Hmm who doesnt? He's the best. i love his lyrics. To me, if a guy wants to win a girls heart, he should either sing or play, maybe both, any Ed Sheeran songs, any girl would fall for those lyrics"I said and he smiled a little, yeah little, less than earlier.

"Aww my sweet little Melanie, I really hope you don't fall in love"Harry said in a nice tone but it was sarcastic , I could feel it. Why not? Wait are we doing this conversation again?

"Why do you say that?"I asked him and he looked up to see the waiter giving us our breakfast. I took my hot chocolate and croissants while he took his black coffee and pain au chocolats and we started eating continuing to talk.

"Because the magic you're expecting does not exist. There is no love in the world Mel, its just a fantasy, no meaning. Noone love."He said and I could feel the bitterness in his words , even if he already said those words , why was he insisting on that? how upset he was when it was about love? Did he have a bad past that made him think like this? Why was he so against love?

"It does exist. You cant see love, its like the wind,you can only feel it. It usually comes at the unexpected time."I said and he rolled his eyes at me.