Chapter 12

Audrey said: "Hello? Mom?"

Her mom said: "Hello dear, where are you?"

"At the mall, why?"

"What are you doing there?"

"Shopping, eating with my friends. We are having fun. Don't worry.."

"Who pays the money for all of that?"

"Me.."

"Whose money are you using?"

"My allowance.."

"Ugh? Your allowance!?"

"Yea, but mom, don't worry I still have few left.."

"Argh! You are grounded for 3 months without any money at the bank account, and no allowance for 3 months as well.. Get home immediately until I do something worse than that!"

Audrey turns of the phone angrily pissed off as she jilts away.

As Lindsay said to Audrey: "What happened Audrey?" Lindsay followed her.

Audrey went rushing out of the department store, into the crowded moonlit street, while Lindsay and all of them were hurriedly following her right away.

Lindsay said: "Audrey, are you sure that you are going to be okay?"

Audrey said: "What do you think Lindsay? With this face?" Her voice seems angry.

She was standing and screaming: "Taxi!" loudly until a taxi came right at her face.

Audrey quickly went inside the taxi immediately.

Taxi cab

Audrey said: "Faster at driving faster!"

As the driver drove as fast as he can.

Outside the mall

Madison and Rebecca also rushed out of the department store, carrying loads of accessories and stuff.

Madison said, panting: "Oh no, Audrey, what's gonna happen to her?"

Rebecca said: "Don't worry, I think it'll be fine."

Lindsay said: "I don't think so.. I felt like something's strange is going on right now.."

Reagan was the last to go out of the department store due to the alteration of clothes, though she came out rushing as well.

Reagan said: "Oh no! Audrey!"

Lindsay said: "Oh shut up."

Audrey was stuck in traffic, so it took hours for Audrey to reach her house.

Audrey reached her house. She gave the money to the taxi driver and the car went away.

The gate was locked, so Audrey jumped through the gate and rang the doorbell.

The moment the door opened, Audrey's mom said: "What were you doing?! Going to the malls without my permission?!"

Audrey said: "Let's talk this out inside."

They both went in and went directly to the foyer, but first, she left the things she bought in a luxurious old fashioned chair, in the foyer as well.