"How the hell can cheese be made from other cheese, Numra?" Chresanto laughed.

"They can! You never know!" Numra chanted. "Cheese could be some form of another cheese if you think about it."

"But what about cheese as a whole?" Chresanto asked.

"What if cheese was made from other spoiled milk and other cheeses?" Numra continued.

"But would those other cheeses be made out of, Numra?"

"Cheese!"

Chresanto looked at Numra, watching her cover her mouth with her game boy and giggle again. Chresanto started laughing pretty hard, shaking his head at her.

"You're the ditziest girl I've ever met." Chresanto said, laughing extremely hard. "You need some serious help."

Chresanto gave her a blank stare, pecking a kiss on her lips. He leaned over her, watching her give him a blank stare.

"Chresanto?" Numra said, rolling her R.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that you're....ready for sex? Again?" Numra asked, lifting up.

"I don't know." Chresanto asked. "Are you?"

Numra looked at him, glancing at his shorts.

"Do you have one of those stretchable things?" Numra asked.

"What?" Chresanto said in a confused tone.

"Those stretchable gummy things that you put on your penis?" Numra asked.

"A condom?" Chresanto asked, laughing at her.

"Yeah!" Numra smiled. "That's what it's called."

Chresanto loved how foreign she was. Numra wasn't fully adjusted to the IS and it's ways, so it was cute to watch her try and figure things out.

"No." Chresanto said. "But it's...it's alright! There's no need, anyway. We can have a blast without it. That was just a one time thing, right?"

"Yeah!" Numra sighed. "I'm not supposed to until I'm married..."

Numra and Chresanto played the GameCube and ate countless amounts of snacks, staying all the way up until 2:00am. Their energy slowly wore out, causing them to slump and bundle up against the wall. Chresanto and Numra bundled up against the wall, huddling in their blanket.

"Oh man it is cold!" Numra snarled as she jumped out of the covers. "Forget what my dad said. I'm cutting on the heat!"

Numra cut the heat on and sat back under the covers, laying next to him. They both sat in a fetal position, touching foreheads and clutching hands to warm up even more. The house was so cold that they couldn't stop shaking. Both of them shivered, looking outside at the window.

"It's a snow day tomorrow....." Chresanto shivered.

"It b-better be!" Numra stuttered. "It's t-too cold!"

Numra and Chresanto played their gameboys under the covers for a good 25 minutes. Suddenly, the house started to get warmer, warmer, then hot. Chresanto got from up under the covers and cut the heat down, watching Numra lift up against and sit up against the wall.

"It's too hot, isn't it?" Numra asked.

"Yeah." Chresanto said as he walked back to the bed, sitting next to her.

Numra sat with her legs scrunched up on the bed, smiling up at him. He grinned at her as she grabbed his hand and started playing with fingers. It was quite corny, but it was her way of showing affection towards him.

"What time is your father coming back?" Chresanto asked.

"10:00am." Numra replied.

"Oh." Chresanto sighed. "I'll leave out by 9:30 then. I told my mom that I was staying the night at Craig's."

"Okay."

Chresanto placed his left arm around her shoulders and played with her thick wool hair with his right hand. His smile faded into a dazed stare as his hand slipped down to her boobs. He placed his hand there and kept it there, sliding his hand down to her waist. She slid her hands down to his waist as well, touching his waist. He glanced down at her hand and looked up at her, closing his eyes and kissing her on the lips. He thought that it was going to end there, but it started to escalate after Numra felt all over his abs, spreading her fingers out all over them. Teenage kissing soon turned into something a little bit more adult when they started to French kiss. Numra placed her palm on the side of his face as they slowly collapsed onto the bed.

It wasn't safe to leave the two alone.

35 minutes later, Numra's father decided to call her and check up on her for work. But for some reason, she didn't answer. Not knowing that there was a snow day the next day, he decided to leave a voicemail on the home phone.

"Numra, you better be in bed." Her father said. "I left extra eggs for an omelette for breakfast before school. Bye."

However, that was the complete opposite of what Numra was doing.

"Chres......Chresanto!" Numra moaned out loud as she gripped onto his arm.

The room was humid, the air was thick, and Chresanto and Numra's bodies were coated with sweat. Chresanto let out a few groans, thrusting in and out of her. Numra wrapped her left arm around Chresanto's upper head and shoulder area, digging her nails into his skin. Chresanto placed the side of his face on the side of hers and thrusted a few more times, sending him and Numra into a roaring orgasm. Numra smacked her hand onto her painted wall and gasped as they both came to a complete stop. Numra's nails scratched and scraped down her wall after her rush. Chresanto kept his eyes closed, panting heavily on the crook of her neck. Both of them were exhausted in a good way. Numra clutched onto Chresanto's head, kissing him on his temple as her sign of a good job. As Numra felt on Chresanto's arms, she felt bone rushing chills build up against his skin.

"You're getting chills.." Numra whispered to him while their lower bodies laid under a blanket.

"It was that good." Chresanto panted in a breathless tone, keeping his eyes closed. "Goodness, Numra......"

Chresanto leaned over Numra, giving her a long long kiss.

"We needed a condom." Numra panted as he laid on top of her. "But....it felt better without one this time."

"We're only 15, babe." Chresanto chuckled. "You can't get pregnant this early."

But she did. And a simple cost of not using a condom, caused him to never see her again. Now that he thought about it, Dr. August always wondered what would have happened if she lived. If she made it. If she didn't commit suicide. He rolled up a long blunt and smoked it to avoid himself from breaking down and crying again.

"I wonder where our daughter or son would be...." Chresanto thought to himself, puffing and blowing out his smoke.