Chapter 4

I'm Title Stuck

Walking behind him, I stand on my tippy toes and lay my head on his shoulder.

Grabbing some hair from both sides of his head with my two hands, I form it like pigtails-matching mine.

Taus obviously seemed delighted at this, and I could hear the camera snap before Natsu-AKA 'Mr Seriously Fabulous' could register what was happening.

"Taus, can I have that set of pictures in a folder? I'll choose the ones I want later. Thanks."
He gave a nod and a thumbs up, before returning back behind his camera. His phone started to ring, so he left the room for a couple of minutes.

He left me with Natsu Freaking Salmon haired. I wonder if he likes salmon. Then he ate too much salmon and his haired turned pink.

"Did you dye your hair pi-salmon?"

"No. I've had this hair since I was a child." I snapped my fingers, before reaching into my purse-which was still on the chair.

Right where I left it!

Bringing out a beanie, I slip it over his head, before looking at his clothes.

Not finished just yet...

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirked.

Egotastic!

Running to the dressing room, I looked at all the different clothes, before looking back at Natsu.

"Try this on." I shoved him into the dresser with some clothes, letting out a demented chuckle.

I'm just that evi-

"No. I am not wearing this, Luce."

"Don't call me so casually!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever. I'm not putting this on though."

"Oh hell you are! If you don't, I'm opening this door and changing you myself!"

Silence was all I heard.

Welp, Brain-5, Lucy-0.

The click of the door was heard, and my face brightened up completely.

"This. Is. Perfect!" I squealed.

"Oh please shut up. You're starting to sound like a pig now."

"Oh just be happy I didn't make you wear a dress."

"Happy? Where?" He looked around, his eyes narrowing.

Well, as narrow narrowed eyes can narrow.

I heard a knock on the door, and Taus came in.
"Let's get back to- you changed clothes? Oh my you're matching!" Taus let out a chuckle, eyeing Natsu.

I honestly think Taus is gay. Not completely gay, but gay for Natsu.

Is it me or do I have that one friend that I would definitely be gay just for them? Wait, why did such a thought come to mind? Brain is racking up these points one by one.

"Um, can we have some when you two are sitting or something?" Taus asked.

Nodding, Natsu sits down whilst I get on my knees-behind him. Resting my head on his shoulder, I loop my arms around him-somehow.

Hearing the camera click a few more times, I change to sit next to him, my hand forming one side of a heart. He reluctantly does the other side of the heart, after feeling one of my killer pinches by his thigh. Letting out a puff, he looks no where near the camera.

"Stop with the Tsun." I hissed, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Whatever." He muttered.

"I think we should have some romancy shots now."

Seriously-if this wasn't romantically disgusting by now, what is?!