...

After one hour of having sex we finally started to shower. That bastard lied to me! I was mad at him for doing that, but my wolf was too happy so I couldn't stop. Plus I didn't want to.

After the shower I walked down and made eggs with bacon. Ross was still up in the room so I thought of something. He will get revenge!

I was putting two plates with eggs and bacon on the table when I heard the door open and close. I smirked. He will pay!

He walked down and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. We sat down and started to eat.

Ross took a piece of bacon and was about to put it in his mouth. I looked at the bacon and started to concentrate on it, making it really hot. Ross put it in his mouth and immediately jumped up, spitting it out of his mouth.

''Hot!'' he yelled and I had to bit my lower lip to stop me from laughing.

Ross quickly ran to sink and tried to turn on the tap, but the water didn't come out because I was pushing the water back.

''Shit'' he yelled and tried again, but failed. He was looking around for a water bottle and when he saw one he ran to it. I concentrated on the water in the bottle. When Ross opened the bottle, I moved my finger and the water splashed him. But the water splashed him on his lower half so nothing went into his mouth, ''What the?''

Now I couldn't stop laughing. I fell on the floor holding my stomach. He ran to the sink again and this time I made the water in the sink to splash him. He opened the tap and the water came at him with full force, knocking him down on the floor.

He tried to close the tap but the water was just pushing him back. He was soaking wet from all the water. This just made me laugh harder.

''This is what you get for lying to me!'' I yelled at him, laughing.

''This is you doing this?'' he growled at me and I nodded, still laughing.

I moved my fingers and stopped the water. I stopped laughing, but started to laugh again when I saw him. He was soaking wet from head to toe!

''Your going to pay for this!!'' he growled and started to ran after me, but slipped on the water and fell down. I laughed even more this time, but he just growled again.

...

''So what happened on your date?'' Aiden asked us, smirking.

''Nothing special.'' I said and looked away to hide my blush. Ross put his arms around my shoulders. I could just imagine his smirk on his face right now.

''Really... nothing?'' James asked and I nodded, ''Then why do you guys smell different?''

''I wanted to ask the same question.'' Jane said and I glared at her, but she just gave me an innocent smile.

''And I thought we were supposed to be friends'' I mumbled so no one would hear me, but Ross did and he started to laugh.

''What are you laughing about?'' James asked, confused.

''Nothing...'' Ross said and stopped laughing, but still smiling.

''So where were we...oh yeah'' Emma started, ''Why do you smell different?''

''Hey! You don't know how I smell! So why are you asking this?'' I asked her, but she just shrugged.

''So?'' Aiden asked. Why are they so interested?

''Why do you guys care?'' I asked them.

''We just want to hear you saying it.'' James said with a smile.