Chapter Ten: The Party/ Part Two

Start from the beginning

"They look so beautiful together," I said to Dean.

"You look beautiful," he replied, causing me to look up at him, clearly surprised.

"Thank you," I blushed with a smile. "You look very nice too."

"Thanks, princess," he smirked. "I'll be right back, gonna get a refill. Want something?"

"No, no thank you."

I stood there by myself, just watching everyone mingle and enjoy themselves. Everyone looked so easy going. I envied that. I was always too worried about disappointing my... Never mind. I'm not going there right now. That's a door, I refuse to open again, tonight. Have fun! Have fun! Have fun!  A tall white guy with blonde hair walked up to me wearing the biggest ever. His eyes were green and his beard hair looked more ginger than blonde. Not the most attractive guy that I've ever seen, but cute enough. 

"I never had a black girl before. You would be my first," he licked his lips.

Gee, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that one... I'd be even richer...

"Is that supposed work on me? What'd you think? You'd tell me you've never been with a black girl and I'd just throw myself at you?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him.

"Come on baby doll. Don't be like that. Show me what a black queen is made of?" He asked. "I'm bout that swirl life."

"Don't call me baby doll... And no. By the way, you're never gonna get a black girl with that approach. You're trying way too hard," I folded my arms under my chest.

"Okay, I'll accept that," he nodded. "My apologies. I didn't mean to come off disrespectful. I'm a little tipsy, forgive me... Now, please? Just one dance. You'd be the highlight of my night." He begged.

It's just a dance. No harm in that right? I'm here, to have fun. Dancing is fun.

I sighed, "One dance."

"Sweet!" He put his cup down on the counter and grabbed my hand.

He led me into the dark living room. There were multi colored strobe lights flashing everywhere, the music was great, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Never in a million years would I have pictured myself at another party like this, but here I am. And since I'm here, I'm going to have some fun.

I felt the guy's hands go around my waist as we began to dance. He pulled me closer to him and I just let my hands do their own thing. I'm not quite comfortable pulling him close to me, so we danced with some distance for a while. He was a good dancer. We were having fun, but I draw the line at him, grabbing a handful of my ass. I moved his hands back up to my waist, hoping that he would get the hint. But after the fourth time of him grabbing my ass, pulling me against his body and feeling his lips on my jaw, I  finally had enough.

"Okay. I gotta go find my friends. Thanks for the dance," I pulled away from him, but he forcefully tugged me back to him.

"Stop being a fucking tease. You see what you did to me?" He motioned down to his hard dick bulging in his jeans. "You gonna help me with that?"

I was already disgusted, he just made it worse. I was struggling to get out of his grip, but It didn't matter how much I tried to push him away or pull myself out of his grip, he was bigger and a lot stronger than me, and his grip on my arm was getting tighter and tighter.