46) Drunk in love Pt. 2 |Niall|

Niall: (Y/N)

You: Hey Niall

Niall: Um.. So about that night..

You: Yeah...

Niall: I'm so sorry. I mean.. Well I'm gonna be honest.

Niall: What I said, I really meant it. I mean, being drunk it seemed like I was just saying things but I meant it. I've always meant it but the alcohol just gave me the confidence to say it.

You: ... Seriously??

Niall: Yeah, I wouldn't lie about something like this. Y/N, I really am in love with you and I know we're just friends and if you don't feel the same way I completely understand. I hope it's not too awkward.

You: It's not going to be awkward because...

Niall: Because...?

You: Because I'm in love with you too Niall. I've been since we first became friends, I just never said anything because I didn't think you'd ever like me back.

Niall: Well... That's good news because I do! And now that we both know about our likings.... (Y/N), will you go out with me?

You: Why of course I will Niall! This Friday?

Niall: eight o' clock sharp. Wear something formal.

You: Wow someone's cocky. See you then Niall, Can't wait!

Niall: Not cocky, just happy I don't have to hide these feelings anymore. Talk to you later.

-

-

-

(CREDS TO TUMBLR)

Vote and Comment please!