Dont leave part two |Niall|

*this is going to be an actual imagine. it's the second part :)*

-Your P.O.V-

I furrowed my eyebrows as there was a knock on the door. "Who would be here at eight at night?" I questioned myself, slowly getting up off the couch, a hand rested on my five month baby belly. I walked to the door and slowly opened it, jaw dropping at the sight in front of me. "Niall!" I shouted, throwing myself into his open arms, crying happily into his chest. 

"Hey baby." He said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

I looked up into his ocean blue eyes and smiled widely at him, wiping the tears from my cheeks. "I missed you so much. You missed a lot while you were gone." I said, biting my lip.

Niall chuckled softly, resting his hand on my belly. "I got your letters. How far along are you? Do you know the gender yet?"

I laughed and pulled Niall into the house, over to the couch. "I'm about five months along and yes, we're having a little girl." I grinned, causing him to bring me in for another hug.

"I love you y/n." He whispered, kissing my lips gently.

"I love you too Niall." I said softly.

-

-

-

So this was part two!

I hope ya'll liked it

I'm going to start posting more in this book

vote and comment! I love you :)