Chapter 1

The Boy With The Pink Hair

"Lu-Chan~"

I turned around to see Levy, my manager and best friend.

"Hm? Is it already time?"

"Mhm! Do you mind if I miss out on this? I kinda have a date with G-Gajeel..."

I smirked. Ever since high school she'd this crush on this boy named Gajeel. I knew he liked her back, but I just wanted to wait for the right moment to get them together.

Me being the awesome Lucy I am, Levy's and Gajeel's first kiss happened on graduation day, in front of everyone.

Woo! Go me!

That was before I became famous. I was well known for being a Heartfillia-the girl who ran away from home. My dad eventually died, and when he did, he left me a letter and a one way plane ticket to New York.

To my daughter,

This will be the last letter you will be receiving from me. As you may of heard, I'm slowly dying.

I do regret neglecting my own daughter, but being a splitting image of Layla, it made my heart ache everytime I saw you.

I know you always wanted to get into modelling, so here's a chance. Take a one week trip to New York, and find someone called 'Michelle.' Or also known as Imitatia-that being her famous name. She was a close friend to our family, and she will surely find you a place in the modelling world.

I also know you need a manager, but unfortunately I ran out of time before I found you one.. Please ask that sweet friend of yours, Levy-she might be able to help you out. 

From
Dad.

When I asked Levy, she instantly took it up. We were both inexperienced, but together I knew we would be able to do it. She worked hard, and I did my best too. Of course our schedule was slightly hectic, but it wasn't anything we couldn't deal with.

Gajeel got good on his guitar. I honestly didn't know this, but at 16 he started to work on the streets, earning money. He's semi famous, still climbing up the ladder. His songs range to pop to heavy metal, making his music quite unique-and leaving a big mark on the music world.

Levy looked at me strangely, waving her hand in front of my face as I spaced out about the past.

"Um, Lu-Chan..?"

"You don't need to ask, just text me that you're going on a date-I need details later!" We shared a hug and I waved her off.

Wah, I wish I had a love life like that.

Honestly, I think they're relationship goals.

"Lucy Heartfillia, please make your way to your destination. Your photo shoot starts in 5 minutes."

I let out a sigh of relief, happy that the intercom didn't mention my location-I would've been met with lots of people, probably firing questions at me.

Due to my daydreaming, I didn't notice that 2 minutes had already passed.

The photo shoot was on the other side of the building.

My eyes widened, before I started running.

"I don't think I'll make it in time...!" I mumbled to myself, running through the hallways.

As I turned a corner, I bumped into someone. The person-who I assume to be male, stumbles a little before holding me by the shoulders.

Hell, I'm glad he did catch me. I would've landed my head straight into his chest if he didn't.

"Uh, you can stand up properly now." I opened my eyes in relief, my hand over my heart as I steadied myself on my two feet.

I smiled softly at the male, clearing my throat to introduce myself. "Thanks. I'm Lu-"

"Lucy Heartfillia, I know. You heading to your photoshoot now, aren't you?"

Brushing myself down, I hum a yes, before looking up at him. My jaw suddenly drops.

This boy has pink hair.