Chapter 1

*Lucy's pov*

We all had an early call time this morning, I was sitting in my dressing room on Instagram. I got this sudden urge to throw up, I've been feeling pretty crap for the last two weeks. I ran into my bathroom and found myself with my head in the toilet. When I had finally finished I knew I should talk to someone and I could only think of one person. Ian. I crawled back to my couch and grabbed my phone, dialling Ian's number. He picked up straight away "hey Lucy Goose, what's up?" he says "Ian.." I start to cry slightly "Luce? what's wrong?" he asks sounding concerned "I.. I think there's something wrong with me and.. and I need you" I burst into tears "I'm on my way" the line goes dead and I hear someone running towards my door. I hear a knock "Luce? it's Ian" I get up and open the door revealing a worried Ian. I just fall into his arms and sob. He takes his arms under my thighs and picks me up, carrying me over to the couch closing and locking the door behind us. He sits down and places me on his lap. "hey, hey? what's wrong Luce? why are you so upset?" he asks stroking my hair softly out my face. I feel that urge again and jump up, running into the bathroom and emptying my guts for the second time since I got here this morning. I feel my hair being pulled back and Ian rubs my back "your okay Luce" he says. I finally finish and lift my head up to look at Ian. "I think I'm sick" I say and he scoops me up into his arms and places me on the couch again "well considering you just threw up, I'd say the same thing" I laugh lightly "how long have you been feeling like this?" he asks holding my hand and rubbing it "hmm.. like two weeks" I tell him and his expression gets more concerned "what's wrong?" I ask "erm luce..." he says "Ian?" I got worried "I need to ask you something, don't be mad though okay?" "Okay..." "When was the last time you got your erm period?" I get confused "not sure, why?" I ask "Luce do you think you could be.." he starts "pregnant? no way" I say quickly but I'm not so sure. It's silent for a minute until I choke on my tears and Ian pulls me into a warm hug. "hey, hey look at me" I do "you will be okay, I promise Luce" he smiles "now, do you want me to go to the store and get a test or I can call holly?" Holly plays my mom on the show but she's like my second mom "can you call holly, I adore you but I don't really think you'd be any good trying to choose pregnancy tests" I hit his back a few times and he laughs before getting up, grabbing his phone and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.