(Modern AU) Attack on Frightening - Various x Reader

Start from the beginning

   Fortunately, the street was packed with children and parents alike dressed up costumes - characters from Final Fantasy, various foods, ghost-faced masks, and vampires. You, however, were dressed up as a soldier from your favorite anime, Attack on Titan.

   You skipped over to a familiar house, before pressing on the doorbell beside the door. You waited patiently before it swung open, to reveal a familiar but not-so-familiar person in the doorway-

   His face was painted with spots of crimson red, as it was smeared across his cheek with some trailing down from the corner of his mouth. The muffin top hair style of his was slightly messy, as it looked as if he had just woken up. His clothes were stained the same shade of red, and was ripped with strings of thread hanging off, as well as his pants. More fake blood was splattered onto his neck, arms, and hands, as it looked as if it were gushing from the artistically crafted, fake wounds.

   "Jean... is that you?" you asked, as your head titled to the sighed. He sighed in response before holding out his hand, revealing a medium sized goodie bag of treats and candies.

   "Mm. Here, take it. It's the last one." he insisted as you fiddled with your bag, prying it open before he dropped the goodie bag into your sack of candies.

  "Th-thanks. Anyways, are you a zombie? That's some pretty cool fake blood you got there." you complimented as you touched one of his wounds. The red paint smeared onto your finger, though you took this chance to inspect it more clearly.

"Yeah, believe it or not I actually made this costume myself."

"You did? Wow, you should be a costume designer for The Walking Dead or something, 'cause that's really good make up."

"You think?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as you replied with a cheeky smile.

   "Hey, since you said that this was your last pass out, why don't you come walk around with me? You'd get a lot of compliments on your costume from your neighbors."

   He thought for a moment, looking off to the side as you waited patiently for his answer. It was quite odd for him to hang out on nights like these - especially with a girl (believe it or not, he wasn't a very sociable person). But you were one of his close friends, and he didn't want you to be walking around alone, so he agreed.

   "Sure. We can come back a while after to play some video games if you want...?" he nervously asked, swallowing the lump that he didn't know he had in his throat. You laughed lightly before tugging on his ripped arm sleeve, causing him to close his door behind him.

"Sure! The night is still young, anyways!"

  With that, he smile at your words - after all, this was the highlight he had been waiting for all night: to hang out with you, and only you alone.

Reiner Braun

   You happily skipped down the sidewalk of the dimly lit neighborhood street, as your cape dance along with the upbeats of your bouncing. Your bag was about half filled with candy, and you had already hit all of your neighborhood's houses, so you decided to head over to the next street for more.

   Fortunately, the street was packed with children and parents alike dressed up costumes - witches, zombies, Grim Reapers, the Pokemon trio, and characters from The Avengers. You, however, were dressed up as a soldier from your favorite anime, Attack on Titan.