Intro/ Information

A/N; 

I'd suggest you not to read this book, this was around one of my first ever books I made. I know it need major editing, but I'd suggest that you'd just kind of skip this book and read one of my more recent books. But that is absolutely up to you! ~ Peace out Followers! ~Captain Giggles

Enjoy!

No One's POV:

Something about a popular boy (Daniel Anderson) in a band and a girl (Jade Melody) who's just not so popular but her older brother (James Melody) is very popular. The girl's father is dead and her mother is gone. Her father died from lung cancer 4 years ago and their mother ran away from home. The mother's been gone for about 3 years so to her children she's dead. But lucky the money their dad has left keeps them alive and living in the nice house they live in. Now James hangs around players, James is one himself, but the biggest player is Marvin Anderson, Daniel's brother. Marvin and Daniel are very different. Daniel is a straight A-B student, is in a band, and is a lady magnet. So Marvin calls him; is very quiet at times, Daniel has brown hair; short in the back, long and ruffed in the front; he has hazel eyes and tinted with gold, he's also an amazing surfer, he's also 17 years old. Now Marvin on the other hand is reckless, but an amazing surfer like Daniel; Daniel's still better though; Marvin has ruffled brown hair but its shorter than Daniel hair, has dark brown eyes, a big time player at school, he's 19; like James; and that's about all I know about him ;There was nothing else on his files. Now James is an interesting boy; he is a big partier, loves to surf, his best friend is Marvin, he's a player but not a player like Marvin is, he has dark brown hair, also dark blue/ green eyes, he loves his sister Jade and watches out for her ever since they lost their parents and so they moved to Miami when James was 15 and Jade was 13; How they got their you ask? They got them through their rich neighbors Perla and Gavin, who are like their foster parents, used a jet and stayed with them over there for about 3 years and left them for 1 year by themselves but they always make sure they're okay. Now Jade, interesting girl I have to say; she's hates the popularity but she deals with it, she has grey eyes, light brown hair, she's not a type of girl who dresses up to impress or anything, she only does what she wants and needs to, her make up is almost always light, most boys think of her has a "hot girl", she's a surfer; might I say quiet an amazingly great one to; she follows her brother to his friends parties and things like that to make sure he's safe, she has a crush on Daniel, but so do all the other girls too.

For your information I'm not a stalker just a close friend XD Heck! I'm the writer so I know everything about them because I made them! Hahaha! But I hope you like this story I'm making right now!! Oh WARNING!! ~

There will be some "not so nice" language! Not all chapters will be long! Some chapters will be short so deal with it!!