Special Something

I'm so sorry for keeping you this long. It is truly unforgivable and I miss the story writing and reading your lovely comments. So this is a special something To you from me as a token of love for been here with me all this time. Don't worry. The waiting is over. You will be getting new chapters from next week and you can get into the scene of your favourite characters and feel what they feel.

Love you all x

Dear diary,

I am Niall James Horan. The guy who lived in a house sharing a cosy room with his parents but had a wonderful life with ordinary things. What I really needed those days were to have more. More in everything and more in living. After the big, undecided twist happened in my life here I am sitting in a luxurious leather couch, sipping a cup of expensive Cinnamon tea and writing the diary with a view of skyscrapers just below my feet. Destiny. Karma. Dreams. Hope. I think all this came in favour to me. Can I say I'm not satisfied? Or that I need more?

I don't think so. I'm a strong , hard working guy with everything.

Did I say everything?

Where is that thudding pain coming from? I touch my head and then my cheeks. Im getting closer but not yet. My hand slowly move pass my neck to my chest. My hand moves to the right side. No. Not that.

Moves to the left. And there. I feel the skin getting warmer and moving up and down faster than usual.

Why?

The conscious is a very intelligent, quick to process machine which found the answer to my question in milli seconds.

The picture is clear and it is sweet. It is surreal that I can feel the presence and the sweet peachy smell covering my body and soul with dearness. Every thing is like a perfect movie playing in slow motion.

She is walking right next to me with all the kindness a person could carry. The strands of pitch black hair dangling and slowly dancing to the rhythm of the unknown song the wind is playing. The pale blue scarf wrapped around her neck just to keep her safe from the cold. I wish I could be that scarf. The night is not dark as her bright smile erased all the negativity in the atmosphere. There is no sound but the way her lips move make the bells ring in my ears. Her bare hand is brushing mine and oh.. How I wish I could hold that little fingers and keep them warm. She's wearing all black and it suits her. Black versus white. That's what she is. I can think about her all day and all night but nothing will change nor keep me away from dreaming.

My dreams have changes. Earlier it was all dark and scary. Made me even wet myself sometimes. But the day I actually get to talked to her was the day I came out from my misery. She had the key to unlock the beautiful dreams and made it more sparkling. She gave me a reason to believe in my self. She helped me to throw away what I thought was the best at that time which actually made me suffer for along time. She is my guardian angle came from nowhere.

I'm just crazy about her. I just cannot control myself any more. She's everything I have ever dreamed of. She's the one who can change a ball of ugly clay into a perfectly perfect statue. And she's the only one who can turn this ugly monster back into a human with a touch of her magic. And for that I must open myself to her. It is hard for a guy who bundled up all his feelings and warmth with cruality and ignorance but maybe..
Or if I could push myself a bit I may get a chance.

Fingers crossed.

Yours,
Niall x