(1)

Tweek's pov

I finished brushing my teeth an trying to tame my hair as I heard a knock on the door, followed by Craig saying

"Come on twitch or well be late." I glare at my wall while Pulling on my jacket and grabbing my bag.

What was the point in is walking together?! We hated each other! He didn't even have to call for me since I usually met up with Clyde!

"Twitch! Hurry up." I open the door and glare at him.

"It's tweek."

"I know." He states in that stupid monotone voice of his.

We start walking in silence and I see him take out a cigarette making me gag.

"Do y-you want l-lung cancer?" I snap

"Why do you care?" I roll my eyes

"I-I-I don't."

"Then shut up." I twitch in annoyance clenching my fists I start to walk faster. Clyde's house is close and with him here I won't want to rip Craig's stupid head off.

"Slow down twitch." I glare at the pavement and walk up Clyde's driveway knocking on the door. When Craig catches up he breathes out smoke into my face.

"F-fuck you!" I say wafting the smoke away. He chuckles and leans against the wall.

Clyde opens the door and smiles at us. He's wearing his leather man jacket but we all know he's just going to let Bebe wear it after.

"Hey guys, Craig please. Put the cigarette out." Clyde says looking at him.

Craig rolls his eyes taking a drag of the cigarette them drops it on the floor stomping it out. I glare at Craig and he smirks.

"Y-your pissing me o-off and we haven't even got to school yet."

"It's what I'm here for."

We set off walking and I see Clyde mimicking us.

Craig flips him off and I glare at him.

"Don't be a d-dick Clyde."

"Bastard."

"What? Your like an old married couple. Which is fine, you can both totally come out it's cool." Clyde explains

"Fuck you." We both say at the same time making is glare at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just watched the new South Park episode... Motivation to write creek much

CYA LATER NERDZ