Oh Josh. I really thought he was the one. My missing half. I thought we were meant to be together. That nothing could break us apart. We were together for 3 years, but we never did “it.” Maybe that’s the reason he began to become distant in the last few weeks in our relationship. We weren’t like before. We always fought and got on each other’s nerves. But I still always loved him. That’s until I found out the truth.

            Apparently, Josh was tired of me denying him in a physical way. I mean we kissed and all that, but I never fully let him have it. I finally made up my mind to let him have his way, so I went to his house a month back for a surprise visit. There, I found him, to my own shock, in bed, actually doing “it” with a blond slut. Guess who the slut was? Beatrice. And guess who set them up while Josh was dating me? Rebecca. In other words, the girls who hate my guts.

            I was heartbroken that day. Everything was shattered. My dreams, my hopes, my trust. And the hard part was, Josh didn’t even try to come after me as I stormed out of his house with tears streaming down my face.  

            Now that I think about it, Josh knew about my bullying. But he didn’t do anything to stop it. He watched while I was tortured, bullied, and hurt. But he never did anything. I didn’t notice, mind, or care that time because I was “blinded by love.”

            Love. Ha! What a stupid word. There never really is “true love.” That’s all fake. No one’s perfect. If there was true love, where was the man who would make me feel like the only girl in the world? The person who wouldn’t break my trust and make me feel special. Where was he? Where was my man?        

Harry’s P.O.V.

            What am I going to do? I thought nervously as the boys stared at me expectantly. “Tell. Me. Now.” Niall growled.

            He took a step forward and I racked my brain for answers. Niall grabbed hold of my shoulders and shook me really hard. Oh god, I’m going to die— “I just said that so the girls could leave Chelsea alone!” I blurted out an excuse.

            Niall stopped shaking me and the boys all relaxed. “Phew. I really thought what you said was true mate.” Liam said shaking his head.

            “It’s nice to know we have such a caring and trustworthy lad. We are all lucky to have met you Harry. You could never break our trust. Especially mine, because you know, we’re kinda together. Larry Stylinson forever!” Louis cried happily and all the boys squished me in a giant group hug.

            I wanted to cry. I broke my best friend’s trusts. The boys were like my brothers, but I broke their trust. Only if they knew.

            And Chelsea. I already broke her trust. I found out her cuts by accident, and promised to keep it a secret. But my big mouth had to go and ruin it. Chelsea probably hates me now and is already planning my funeral.

            I couldn’t take all these depressing thoughts at once, so I wrapped my arms around the closest boy, Zayn, and sighed. “I know. I love you guys.” I whispered.

            “We love you too.” All the boys chorused at once.

            I sighed again. This was how it was supposed to be. Just me and the boys. No drama, no depressing thoughts, no nothing.

            Just like the old times.

Hey guys! Sorry again for the late updates!

Can I ask you guys something? One Direction is coming to Michigan on the 12th of July for a concert. I didn’t get tickets though. They are only 30 minutes away from me, but I can’t do anything to do see them. Like they’re so close to me, but I can’t do anything about it. It’s like you want something so bad, and it’s there, but it’s just out of your grasp. Like a centimeter away. Trust me, the feeling sucks.

Thanks if you read this rant. It means a lot actually.

So without further ado, vote and comment! I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! Tell me what you think about my rant! Thanks so much!

 Meg

P.S. Song on the side is “Don’t Forget” by Demi Lovato. It describes how Chelsea felt about the last few weeks of her and Josh’s relationship.