Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner! I went up North for two days, so I didn't have time.  

Anyways, enjoy! 

BTW, this is NOT edited. Sorry for any mistakes.

-Meg

Sunlight filtered into my room as I woke up the next day. Stretching my arms over my head, I slowly got out of my bed, letting out big yawns. Suddenly, yesterday's events came crashing down on me. Simon leaving, boys, 20 questions, 48 screams, 76 times of grabbing and hugging Harry real hard-Holy crap! Harry!

The memories of Harry and my conversation came to me. I began to panic as I remembered how Harry looked at my scars and his tears. Hopefully, Harry got hit on the head by Louis with a shovel, and forgot about our conversation after my shower. That would be nice.

Wow, I'm evil.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before throwing on a pair of blue skinny jeans, black tank top, and a green plaid shirt. Didn't add any makeup. I personally think it makes me look uglier. As soon as I went downstairs, the smell of food instantly hit my nose.

It wafted through the air from the kitchen, so that's where my feet led me. When I entered the kitchen, I was shocked to see Harry humming to himself while putting a final plate of food on the polished wooden table. "Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Chelsea, foods ready! Get your-" Harry started, but stopped abruptly when he saw me awkwardly standing at the door.

"Well don't just stand there Chelsea, come on in. Breakfast is ready. I didn't know what you liked, so I made a bit of everything: French toast, bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and some other stuff. Pig out!" Harry told me cheerfully.

Ok, let's get some things straight. First off, Harry did not make a little of everything. More like enough-to-feed-a-giant of everything. Second, didn't seem like Harry remembered anything about our conversation yesterday. It's like he didn't even see my scars that no one really knows about, except for Simon and him.

Maybe Harry really did get hit on the head with a shovel. By Louis. I'm going to have to thank the stripe-loving boy later on.

Before I could comment on anything, I was roughly tackled to the floor by a pair group of boys. Niall and Louis scrambled across the room and plopped down on stools. Liam and Zayn stayed back and helped me to my feet. "Yeah, I woke up this morning excited to be tackled to the floor by a bunch of nutcases." I said sarcastically as I walked up to the dining table.

Louis and Niall grinned at me, but said nothing. Idiots.

We all sat down at the table and began piling mountains of foods on our plates. Well, correction, everyone except for me. I carefully looked around the table and selected a handful of scrambled eggs, and put them on my plate.

Everyone was too busy eating to see the quantity of my breakfast, but Harry didn't miss it. He frowned at me, and since he was sitting right next to me, he leaned in. "I didn't forget about our talk yesterday, and now this. You can't hide for much longer. We will notice soon." Harry whispered in my ear, before leaning away and casually eating his breakfast like he didn't just unknowingly made my heart rate increase.

I gulped nervously as I tried to calm my heart rate down. Half of it was worried about what Harry said, and another confused about my reactions to him being so close. What was wrong with me?

So I leaned in to Harry and whispered back, "That conversation yesterday is between me and you only. You cannot tell anyone."

Harry only whispered one thing that made my day already a whole lot better. "I promise."