Chapter 1

• İtfaf edildi Bridgit Mendler and One Direction

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I felt the warm tears cascade down my cheeks as I sank to the floor. I knew Mom would be disappointed in me if she saw what I was doing to myself. Well, there's nothing she could do was there? All she could do was watch from heaven to see her helpless daughter harm herself from all the troubles the world gave her. I don't think Simon would care that much to what I was doing because he probably have much more important stuff to do than take care of his own daughter. The blood covered razor fell from my hand with a thud as the deep scars it left burned my skin. This pain was nothing though. Nothing compared to what the bullying, Josh cheating, and my "fake" friends did. Even the pain from my mother's death seemed to have been taking its toll again, even though she died 5 years ago. I was only 13 then when she passed away from cancer, when all my problems became worse when I became a freak at school for having only one parent. As I grew up, the torture became worse, causing me to fall into depression. Starting at 15 years old, I started cutting and doing extreme dieting from all the bullying. Thinking about all these things made my fingers itch to use the silver razor again. I picked up the razor and was about to slice my delicate skin when the bathroom door burst open. "Hey honey. I was-"

My head snapped up to see Simon looking at the bathroom floor with a horrified expression. "Oh my! Are you okay?" Simon asked frantically as he bent down to scoop me up off the bloody mess.

I weakly nodded and let him carry me to my bed. Running to get the first aid kit, Simon left me to think of what I have just done. Maybe I am really a freak. I cut, don't eat, get bullied mentally and physically, and I am in depression. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Simon screamed at me, "What the hell do you think you were doing?" Then, Simon continued, way more softly than before, "Chelsea, would you like to tell me what is going on?"

Talk about mood swings much?

I looked into his brown eyes though and sighed. I couldn't possibly tell him what happened, right? I mean he could send me to a psychiatrist to get therapy. I didn't want to look like a bigger freak. I bit my lip as Simon ran his fingers through my blond hair. "Come on, you can tell me." Simon said soothingly.

I bit my lip harder as I pondered over my options. Tell Simon what happened and become a bigger freak, or not tell Simon and go through my problems alone. I think option two is better. So I shook my head at Simon and got up. I felt a little dizzy from the loss of blood, but somehow stumbled across the room to get to the door. "Wait! Chelsea! Come back! I'm not done with you yet! You need to tell me what you were doing!" I shook my head again. Then, he completely changed the subject; "I need to talk to you about my business trip. You know the one where I'm going to be gone for a year or so."

Then, aside from his sudden emotional swings, I comprehended what Simon said. One-year business trip? I stopped in my tracks and spun around to face Simon. He's kidding right? I voiced my thoughts. Simon shook his head. Then, he said the worst possible thing in the history of the Worst Possible Things people say. "But I hired some babysitters to take care of you. They are good friends of mine and they're pretty famous too. I bet you know them. They'll be coming tomorrow when I Ieave."

My jaw was dropped open as I stared at Simon. Ok seriously. I must have cut myself deep enough to stop the circulation from getting to my head. Me and my stupid aim. Gah! Or maybe Simon drugged me..... Hmm.

"Ok seriously. What did you use on me? I am starting to hear you say that you're going on a business trip, leaving me with babysitters. I am seriously going nuts." I said, giving a lifeless chuckle whilst shaking my head.

I looked at Simon and he started back at me with a serious expression. Immediately, the smile dropped off my face. "You can't be serious! Ok, are you high or something? I wouldn't be surprised actually. Either you're going crazy, or..... your still going crazy."