Chapter 5

Gah! I’m literally bouncing in my seat. 44 READS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I know it’s not much. Other people get million’s of reads and thousands of votes/comments, but I am sooooo happy right now. You guys can’t even imagine.

I had TWO readers when I posted the first chapter of the story, and NOWI HAVE 44! Score!

Sorry for the weird Author’s note. So without further ado, I, Meg, present you people chapter 5 of 5 Idiots and Me! Wa la!

Yeah, I know I’m weird.

<3 Meg

Chelsea’s P.O.V.        

For the rest of the day, I was buried under my covers, hiding like a wimp. The boys came home a few of hours back, but none tried to get me out from my secret location. Yeah, my bedroom. So secret, I know.

            I sighed for the hundredth time in the past 30 minutes. No noise came from downstairs, and honestly, I was getting a little worried. 5 teenage boys hanging around in your house without making a noise IS NOT NORMAL. I’m telling you from experience at parties. When the boys first came home, the noise was deafening like a storm of mad elephants were stampeding through the house. There were crashes and shouts echoing throughout the whole house. After an hour or so of pure torture, the sounds just stopped. It became pin drop silent, and it was more disturbing than the obnoxious noises.

I was getting really anxious now, so I slowly peeled the wet comforter away from my body, and silently tiptoed out of my bedroom, down the stairs. As I entered the kitchen, not a single sound was heard. Hmm. Interesting. What are those hooligans up to now?

            Cautiously, looking out for surprise attacks, I entered the living room. Boy, what I saw literally made my eyes bulge out of their sockets.

Harry’s P.O.V.  

            The guilt was consuming my body. Eating away my insides, slowly killing me from the inside. The boys and I just came home, and we wouldn’t shut up. Maybe we just started acting crazy to try to forget the incident that occurred an hour or so back. No one went to go check up on Chels. She most likely wants some personal space now after what I did. The room was first very uncomfortable and awkward. But luckily, a certain carrot loving boy decided to make that evening interesting.

 Louis, being the mischievous one, decided to mess with Zayn’s hair. NEVER, if you value your life, mess with Zayn’s hair. He will personally hunt you down and skin you alive.

            Yeah, it’s scary. Don’t know what happened to the last person who messed Zayn’s hair. Management told the rest of the boys and me that the person “mysteriously” disappeared.

            And Louis decided to mess with the laws of Zayn. I honestly think Louis has a death wish. Well it so happened like this, Zayn was fixing his hair because it got messed up in our group hug. While he was fixing his hair, Louis sneaks up behind Zayn, a plush pillow in his hands. Before anyone of us could warn Zayn, Louis lifted the pillow high in the hair, and slams it on top of Zayn’s head, crushing his hair. Zayn’s spike was now a flat mush on his head. You could literally see smoke coming out of the Bradford Bad Boi’s ears and nostrils as his tan skin grew a deep red.

            “WHAT THE HELL LOUIS! YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Zayn screamed as Louis ran away, laughing his head off.

            Zayn chased Louis around the whole apartment as Louis threw random stuff at Zayn, trying to slow him down. Pillows, feathers, books, papers; you name it, it was probably hitting Zayn in the face. The mirror-obsessed boy soon caught up, and tackled the older boy to the floor. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU LOUIS!” Zayn cried as he hit Louis pillow after pillow on his face.