Chapter 15

Hello guys! Who’s excited for One Direction’s 3 year anniversary? I know I am!

ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED!

Chelsea’s P.O.V.

            I tossed and turned all night. I couldn’t sleep at all. Finally giving up, I tip-toed downstairs at one in the morning to find something else to do. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights before taking a glass out of the cupboard. Filling the glass with cold water, I brought it to my chapped lips and took a long sip to quench my thirst. I looked out the kitchen window and sighed. Bright stars twinkled against the night sky as a gentle breeze rustled through the trees. The moon shined through the small wisps of clouds that danced in the peaceful sky.

            If only my life could be that peaceful. “Are you okay?”

            I spit out my water and held my hand to my chest. “Do you know how much you scared me?” I hissed as I turned around.

            But my anger vanished as I stared at the person at the door. Harry stood there with his arms crossed across his chest and a blank look on his face. I looked at the ground as awkward silence filled the kitchen. I heard Harry sigh before footsteps came to me and a hand cupped my chin; forcing me to look up. The back of his other hand caressed my cheek tenderly as a lone tear made its way down my cheek. Harry narrowed his eyes and wiped the tear away with his thumb. “Why are you crying baby?” Harry asked thickly.

            I bit my lip as I looked into Harry’s eyes. “Do you really feel about me in that way?” I asked, dreading the answer.  

            Harry’s eyebrows furrowed and then his eyes widened. “No, no, no baby. I was just frustrated back then about different things. One of them being the boys and I have to get back to work tomorrow. Do you forgive me?”

            I frowned. “What do you mean?”

            “The boys and I have to go back to the studio and record songs, hon. Also interviews, concerts, signings all that crap. That means less time to spend with you darling. Please tell me you forgive me.” Harry said sadly as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

            “I forgive you Harry.”

            Harry smiled at me but I grabbed his hand. “Please tell me you’re not going anywhere like back to England.” I asked frantically.

            Harry shook his head. “No sweetie, Simon moved us here in California until he comes back. If we were to go somewhere, I’m not going without you princess.”

            I smiled and hugged Harry. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed my forehead. “Aren’t you sleepy Chels?” Harry asked after a few moments.

            I shook my head. “I can’t sleep.” I admitted as I rested my head on his shoulder.

            “Come on then, let’s get you upstairs.”

            Without another word, Harry swiftly lifted me up bridal style. I squeaked in surprise and Harry chuckled. He walked out of the kitchen and I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my head in his chest. Opening my bedroom door with his back, Harry walked across my room and gently laid me on my bed. Gathering the comforters, he draped them over my body. Harry sat at the edge of the bed and stroked my hair as he started singing to me.