Chapter 4

Hey lovelies! Sorry for not updating sooner. My mom took the laptop away from my brother, so I couldn’t use it either. Oh well, here chapter 4. Also, tell me if the story is going TOO FAST, I’ll try to SLOW it down. Thanks!

BTW, THIS IS NOT EDITED! Sorry for any mistakes.

Meg

Harry’s P.O.V.

            I stared in horror as I saw Chelsea ran away from the boys and me. I wanted to go, beg Chelsea to forgive me, and tell her it was a mistake, but no. My feet had other plans. They were glued to the hard cement, letting me watch in agony as Chelsea dashed away, tears streaming down her beautiful face. After I saw her wrists yesterday and her eating habits at breakfast, something in me stirred. I wanted to protect her from her troubles, let her be free for once. I felt responsible for Chelsea, in an older brother way. I bet all the boys did as well. We all cared for her, even if we just met her yesterday. There was something about Chelsea that made anyone want to be in her company. Maybe the mysterious aura that surrounded her attracted the people around her. Or maybe it was her laugh. Anyone smart could tell it was fake, but it was just a baby step on the road to crack her shy and insecure shell. I was rudely jerked out of my confusing and mysterious thoughts by Niall’s hands. He grabbed my arms roughly and turned my body to face him. “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HARRY? WHAT DID YOU DO YOU MORON!” he screamed in my face, shaking in anger.

            Piece of advice: NEVER make an Irish person angry. EVER. It’ll probably kill you.

            Niall shook my arms harder, tightening his grip until it felt like steel was squeezing me. I was too shocked by my actions to answer him, or even move any part of my body. “ANSWER ME DAMMIT!” Niall screeched as a small crowd began to gather around us.

            I was still in shock, but the whispers brought me out of it. With great difficulty, I peeled my arms away from Niall’s steel grip and took a step back from the fuming Irish lad. All the boys were looking at me now, expecting an answer for my doings.

            I can’t tell them. I promised Chelsea. I couldn’t. But the boys are waiting. Oh god, I’m screwed.

Chelsea’s P.O.V.

            I ran through my bedroom door and collapsed on my bed. Tears still streamed down my face as I clutched my mouth trying to calm my sobs down. How could he do this to me? Harry promised. He said he wouldn’t. I actually trusted him. I can’t believe I was stupid enough to think he could keep a secret like that. Stupid me. Stupid Harry. Stupid trust. Stupid everything. Fudge my life.

            My heart burned like fire as I thought of school tomorrow. Everyone would know. Everything will be over. The bullying, depression, everything will get a thousand times worse. My breath was now coming in short gasps as I processed more and more horrifying thoughts. Calm down Chelsea. Take deep breaths. Hyperventilating won’t help anything. Calm down.

            I took deep breaths, gulping in fresh air like it was the first time I ever inhaled it. Breathe in, breathe out. Simple.

            I snorted through my overflowing tears. Simple, my butt. My life is anything but simple. Simple is like heaven on Earth for me if I ever get a chance to experience it. With bullies, Josh—

            As I thought of Josh, the tears flowed more thickly. And you would think there would possibly no more tears left for me to cry. Nope. There’s always more. It’s like there’s an unending supply. Lucky for me, I need them.