1x12 SEASON FINALE

~SEASON FINALE~

Code Breaker

"No, i'm not just letting you leave her here!" Stiles says.

Peter wanted Stiles and me to go with him.

"You, kids, you don't have a choice. You're coming with me. " Peter said.

"Just kill me. Look, i don't care anymore." Stiles replied.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is, that's all you get." Peter says. I let out a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter, Stiles and i were in Stiles' jeep about to leave.

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf, and like Makayla, she'll be incredibly powerful." Peter says.

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try to tear me apart." Stiles replied.

"Well, considering that she's a woman, twice a month. Right Makayla?" Peter corrected, i glared at him as reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of us walked towards a car, as Peter demanded.

"Whose car is this?" I asked.

"It belonged to my nurse." He answered.

"What happpend to your n-" Stiles began, then Peter opened the trunk, revealing his nurse, dead. "Oh, my God." Stiles continued.

"I got better." Peter said while smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was trying whatever to do with the phone, but nothing worked.

"Good luck getting a signal down here, oh and Mifi." Stiles teased. "And you're a Mac guy does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?" He asked slighty frightened.

"Turn it on, get connected." Peter demanded me. I let out a humorless laugh.

"Even if i could get connected, i'd need Scott's username and password, and i don't know 'em." I say.

"You know both of them." Peter said.

"Na, i don't think so." I frowned.

"You know, i can always kill Derek off. Seen as i am an Alpha." He says.

"Are you threatening me?" I laughed but played shocked. "You know, you're waaay of age, so i can always sue you." Peter just gave me a blank stare. "Ugh, fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happens after you find Derek?" I asked, stopping with typing.

"Don't think, Makayla. Type." Peter said.

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Stiles asked.

"Only the responsible ones." Peter replied.

"Look, if i do this, you're have to promise to let Scott and me out of this, and all the people in this town, i know it wasn't fair to burn people alive in your house, but the pain you feel, would you want another kid to feel that way?" I asked.

Peter was silent for a moment, but then started talking again. "Do you know why wolves hunt in packs?" He asked. "It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. That's why i need you, your brother and Derek. I need all three of you." Peter explained.

"We're not gonna help you kill people." I replied.

"Oh, Scott will, because it'll save Allison. And Stiles will, because it'll save Scott and you. And eventually you will too, because you're in love with Derek." Peter said, suddenly i froze. "You can't hide everything behind your mask, Makayla. I look right past it."