1x10

Co-Captain

"You should go now, Makayla." Derek told me.

"How could you? He killed your sister! He - don't you see? He's trying to- he's ripping us apart! Derek, open your eyes!" I say, holding back the tears.

"There was never an 'us' Makayla. Get out." He said cold. I felt my heart shatter into a billion pieces. Just when a tear dropped on the floor, i grabbed Stiles' arm and walked away.

"Auch hey- hey, That hurts." Stiles whined.

"We need to find Scott." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles and i ran in the halls of the school. When i heard voices in the locker room, we went to check it out.

"Scott!" Stiles called. We opened the door and i found Scott standing there.

"Scottie! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did someone touch you?" I said while attacking him with a hug.

"Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles says.

"Trust me, i know." Scott replied. I gave him a confused look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were following Jackson, in Stiles' jeep, who seems to have car trouble.

"I still don't get it, he's not a supernaturalbeing, why is he still in this game?" I asked from the backseat

"Because Allison's father thinks he's you." Scott said.

"The stupid son of a bitch." I muttered. Stiles drove up next to Jackson's car.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Is everything okay?" Scott continued.

"Is there a problem?" I asked very intimidating, pushing my head between Scott and Stiles'.

"Hey, Scott, your friend, here, was having car trouble. We're just taking a look." Chris says.

"There's a shop right down the street." Scott said.

"I'm sure they have a tow truck." I replied, intimidating again.

"Yeah, you want a ride?" Stiles asked. Jackson looked at him with a face full of doubt. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

I saw Chris doing something with Jackson's car, "hey, boys. Told you i knew a few things about cars." he says, Then the sound of Jackson's engine filled the area, and with that, Chris Argent left.

"What? Are you following me now?" Jackson asked. I stepped out of the car, as did Stiles and Scott.

"Yes! You stupid freakin' idiot! You almost gave away everything! Right there!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked.

"he thinks you're the third beta." Scott said. When Jackson gave him a confused look i yelled again,

"He thinks you're me!" I say punching Stiles' jeep.

"Dude, my jeep!" Stiles says offended.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong and now i have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" I yelled, kicking the jeep now.

"Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' jeep?" Stiles says.

"This is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means the two of you are the ones that's gonna get me killed!" Jackson yelled back.