1x09

Wolf's Bane

"Faster?" I asked Scott and Stiles as i drove Derek's car. We were followed by Allison's hunter aunt Kate.

"Much faster." Scott replied.

"I still don't know why she gets to drive!" Stiles says while folding his arms like a child.

"Because, Derek trusts me." I said proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Makayla, i don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles said from the backseat.

"If i go faster i'll kill us!" I defended.

"Well,if you don't go faster they're gonna kill us!" Stiles says.

I shrugged in defeat and speeded up.

"They're gone." Scott says. Who is also in the backseat.

I drove in the alley where we are supposed to meet Derek.

"You see him?" I asked.

"Ya, he's right over there!" Scott says.

I opened Derek's door.

"Get in." I said while winking. Derek did as i said and got in, i immediatly started driving out the alley.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" My twin asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek says angry.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and then the friggin' police showed up." Derek says, still angry.

"Whoa, hey- they're just doing their jobs-" Stiles said, and then got interupted by Derek.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek says angier.

"Can we seriously get passed that?" Scott began, "i made a dumbass mistake, i get it."

"Alright, how did you find him?" Stiles asked Derek, who obviously stayed quiet.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked.

"Ya! All three of us!" Stiles said, Derek gave him a look that almost gave Stiles a heart attack. "Or just her, we'll be back here." He says while sliding back in his seat.

"Look, last time i talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek said.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know yet." Derek says.

"What's the second?" I asked.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek says while holding a paper. I saw Scott's eyes grow wide, and Derek saw it too. "What? You know what this is?" He asked Scott.

"I've seen it on a necklace, Allison's necklace." Scott says.

"Oh crap. Here we go again." I said while i let out a sigh. Then i only layed my eyes on the road. And from the corner of my eye, i could see Derek smiling a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is gonna be impossible, you know." Scott told Stiles and i, we were in the school's hallway, at Scott's locker.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles says.

"How?" Scott asked.

"It's easy. You just say, 'hey Allison, can i borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that i need to kill in order to get back together with you?'." Stiles said, i let out a chuckle.