Cookie

I reach for the cookie jar on the top shelf. The glass is so cold it burns my fingers. Even though I'm dressed as warm as possible, a shiver went through my body. I take out a chocolate chip cookie and frown upon noticing that Sean mixed all other cookies I bought.

"That's not aristocratic!" I mutter to myself. "Irish swampman."

I hear Sean yelling his outro in the other room. I can't help but chuckle, remembering our fights over his screaming in the middle of the night. I remember how I got mad at him for putting his subscribers before my physical (and mental) health. I cooled down after that incident surprisingy quickly. It just took a hug.

I lay myself on the couch and stretch out my legs. It was a lazy day - too cold to go into the world, too snowy to exit the house and mess up the magical atmosphere of a winter day. I watched a few movies with Sean, but he hurried up to recording after both of those. I bite into the cookie.

"Hey there, honey." Sean said, coming out of the room, stretching.

"I'm home?" I chuckle, moving my legs so he can sit down.

"What?" Sean asked uncomprehendingly.

"I guess someone needs rest..." I say, finishing the cookie.

His eyes widen.

"That's the last chocolate chip cookie! How could you?!" Sean yelped, crawling to me and hanging over. I blush and answer:

"You didn't say you wanted it, Sean... There are a lot of cookies left in the jar..."

"I want to taste THAT one." he smiled whispering that into my ear.

Sean presses his lips against mine, the tip of his tongue slowly entering them. He wraps his arms around me, pressing himself against my body. His hands slip down and he immediately gets off the couch.

"That was delicious." he smiled and went back to recording, leaving me deeply blushing.