Not an update(updated plz read)

I'm trying hard to write but as soon as I get the requests done putting a end to this or at least on hold until I have some time/ideas.

Anyway theirs some really good news for me. As you probably know I met Dan and Phil at their book signing for all of 10 seconds and got a half hug. Now if your a phangirl like me then you know they added extra tour dates. My mate got two vip tickets so im going!

Also we have a group chat of people that we are going to meet before. Gonna have a whole squad rocking up and we're gonna try get a squad selfie with them.

That's going to be cool I'm also vlogging the whole advent from waking up to going home.

If any of you guys are going on the 15th of November at 2pm (12 vip) and going vip I will add u to my chat if you give me Twitter. The chat is technically closed but I'm sure I can add a few more. I did start the chat.

Also who wants to be in normal group chat when we just chill and fangirl. Give me your Twitter if you do and I will add you.

I think that's all sorry about how it's been with my writing lately.

That's all so hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Also I've started a YouTube channel and have posted two videos. Here is a link to one of them http://youtu.be/OvV-0OnQ7PU if you have time take a look also subscribe and comment please.

I'm reviewing I'm a bellend soon and I've reviewed tabinof.

If any of you can make a YouTube layout thing please message me and help.

Thank you!