Minishaw

*Simon's PoV*

I pace around my room thinking about what to say to Harry, we've been going out for a year now but recently we have been drifting apart. He's coming to the sidemen house less and less. Also he's been talking to Ethan more, recording together.

It might be because they now live in the same building but it don't sit right with me. Harry told be he only loves me and would never hurt me but I still get jealous. (insert Nick jonas voice here)

I decide to text Harry and see what's up.

Hey can I come over? X-si

Soz but me and Ethan are recording. May b tomoz.-Harry

Ethan this, Ethan that, he don't want me over because of Ethan.

Kay then. See you at 12-si

I never see Harry anymore I feel as if he don't love me and it hurts.

*Time Skip to tomorrow*

"Harry we need to talk." I say when he calls me trying to arrange another time to meet, "Its serious."

"Okay. Come my place then." he sighs on the other end of the phone, "See you soon."

"Bye then. I say and he hangs up.

I get in my car and drive to Harry's place.

*Skipping drive coz I can*

"Harry." I say as soon as I get in his flat, " I never see you any more." (Come out the door it's like you gone away.-insert child Anna voice here)

"I've been busy-"

"With Ethan." I interrupt,"Ethan this, Ethan that, oh you can't come over because of Ethan."

"It's not like that si." He says, tears threatening to fall down his beautiful face, "You haven't been much better. I'm busy. Oh me and josh are going out to see a movie that night. Oh I'm so sorry babe but I'm going out with Vikk. You alway put me off for doing things with the other sidemen. "

"No I'm not!" I shout, "A few times I've made plans and couldn't go with you but I've never cancelled plans to do anything!"

"I didn't want to!"

"I don't believe it. You don't even give me a reason. You just cancel." I scream and notice a guilty look on Harry's face, "Its for Ethan isn't it."

"Yes but-" he starts.

"Exam my point." Without thinking I say,"We should break up."

"No Si!" The tears Harry was holding back fall down his face, "Please."

"Bye Harry." I say and walk out.

"It's for the best." I mutter to myself.

AUTHORS NOTE: Minishaw break up yay. Erm not yay. But yay I got it done. Now if I do do (lol do do) a part two it may be a few days and part three (I have made plans) even longer. Hope you enjoyed my little Clift hanger.

I did some real cute doodles in maths and my teacher took them as evidence about me not doing work. They were cute.

Here's a thingy about part two.

Wroetobez (cute 😻)

Harry and Ethan has started dating and Simon is upset. He rarely eats and hasn't been himself. He may have broke up with Harry but he loves him more now than ever. Will Simon fade away or will he learn to love again in the form of another of his friends.

Ohhhh I just need to write that now.

Hugs kisses and peace ✌🏻️