Minifreezy

*Cal's PoV*

I lay in my bed unable to move feeling really sick. My hands shook as I reached for my phone. I don't know why I felt so bad. I haven't went out in ages. I quickly tweet out a message to my fans.

Feeling like shit won't be able to record sorry.

I got back a load of replies asking if I'm okay and to get well soon.

Cal are you okay do u want me to come over?-Simon

If u wouldn't mind but I don't want u to catch something-Cal

U probs hav food poisoning from Harry's cooking-Simon

Yeah probably-Cal

I will be their in 20-Simon

I put back down my phone and wrap myself up in blankets. After a bit Simon walks through my bedroom door.

"Oh shit you look bad." Simon exclaimed as he walked in the door.

I just nodded not having enough energy to speak. He puts his arms over my shoulder and sits next to me.

"It's probably the wrong time to say I love you." He looks into my eyes and I pull him closer to me needing his warmth, "but I do."

I nod my head and mutter with difficulty, "I love you to."

My voice was all croaky and quiet but Simon could hear me. He didn't say anything but I saw his face light up and he held me closer to him and I started to play with his hair.

Simon didn't need to do anything just him being their made me feel better.

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you enjoyed it once again it's short but I need to explain what's going on with me. I don't know myself but I will try explain.

So basically I'm unable to sleep and you know them feelings you get in the middle of the night I get them really bad and they've been making me depressed. I haven't been eating right and I've been getting upset over dumb things. Im starting cams but I have no clue when that is so for now I'm basically dying. I have no clue what to do and that why I'm writing less. I've lost the will to do anything I used to enjoy. I still enjoy writing but I struggle to stick at stuff. I need to keep moving and doing things so I can't stay doing one thing.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️