Emon

*Ethan's PoV*

Laying in bed I feel Simons warm breath on the back of my neck. I snuggle up to him and he whispered in my ear, "It's about time you woke up."

"How long have you been awake." I ask.

"Long enough to know how cute you look when your sleeping." I turn my head to face him and play with his ruffled up hair.

"You know that you look really sexy right now." I bite my lip as he kisses my forehead.

"I could say the same about you." Simon keeps kissing my face until he reaches my lips, he then kisses me slowly and passionately.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I say as soon as we break away for air.

"I don't know maybe..." He kisses me again faster this time, "More than this?"

"A lot more."

"Well then I guess you will have to show me later." Simon runs his hand down my face.

"I will be looking forward to it."  Suddenly I think of what we are going to tell all the other sidemen, they are coming back today and we still haven't told them about mine and Simon's relationship, "Simon when are we going to tell the others."

"When they come back." He kisses me again, "But for now I'm going to enjoy spending time with my amazing boyfriend."

"And I'm going to enjoy spending time with my amazing boyfriend."

-------------------------------------------

"How long until they are back?" I ask cuddling up to Simon.

"About half an hour." He smirks, "So we're going to be quick."

"Shut up." I laugh.

"Are you saying I can't kiss you?"

"Well I didn't say that..." I kiss Simon for a bit them hear a cough from the door.

We quickly pull away to see Tobi and josh standing their, me and Simon good bright red.

"Next time you decide to make out give us the heads up first." Tobi laughed.

"So how long have you been together?" Josh asked.

"A few weeks." Simon muttered, "Would you mind not telling the others. We would like to do it ourselves."

"Whatever you want love birds."

AUTHORS NOTE: Managed to get it done. I'm honestly really shit with writing at the moment and I'm behind on school work because I've had a few days off school and missed a lot of school work. Also my grades need to go up because I want to move back to my old French teacher (my friend is going to move down to him) and it would be cool.

Thanks for submitting questions and the Q&A will be out in a few days. I will answer all questions submitted let's say before Thursday.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️