Minizerk part two

Warning very sad :(

*Simon's PoV*

"If you jump I'm going with you."

With that I break down in his arms. Tears stream down my face and I start shaking. Josh stays comforting me. He didn't try to stop me. He said he would come with me. He loves me enough to jump with me.

I can't jump now.

I can't let Josh take his life because I can't handle it.

"You can't." I choke on my tears.

"Simon I can't live without you if your not here I won't be." I cry into his jumper.

"Your being dumb Josh."

"No I'm not I would rather die than live without you." We stay their in each other's arms.

"I won't then." My voice muffled.

"Okay."

That night when Josh was asleep I wrote a note saying I got up early and went for a walk. I left it on the the side. I scribble another and leave the hotel room with it in my hand and slid it under Vikk's hotel room door.

I then decided to take the stairs to the roof. First looking up at the stars then down to the busy streets at four am.

*Vikk's PoV*

It was too late.

The both are gone.

I saw the note and ran over to Josh but the door was locked. He knew.

When an ambulance arrived they found him already dead in the bathroom. It was too late.

They were buried next to each other. It was why the would have wanted.

Even today, over a year later I can remember the note so clearly.

Take care of Josh. Tell him I'm sorry-Simon

AUTHORS NOTE:It hurt me to write this.

Hope you enjoyed. Well I don't it's meant to be sad but I hope you think it's alright and I'm no terrible at writing sad shit.

I didn't want them to die.

:(

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Also wattpad decided to delete this after I posted. It was lucky I had it saved else where.